Looking For Info On A Company Called Aware Corp.

TinyEyes

Hi all,

I applied for a job at this company called Aware Corporation Ltd, as I am looking for work in Chiang Mai. They are a computer software/solutions company.

Has anybody heard of this company? Is it a reputable company? The reason I ask is that the return e-mail I received from them came from a company called SiamMandaly. When I looked this up on the internet it came up with a woodworking company???

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thx

Steve

Siam Mandalay was the original company. Aware is a division of the company that was spun up in 2003. Some of the functions of the company are still shared (upper management, HR, Finance, etc), so they will interchangeably use either email address.

The company history can be found here:

http://www.aware.co.th/company_history.php

Extremely reputable company. Great people. Cool working environment. As an expat, probably one of the very best places one could hope to ever land a job in Chiang Mai.

(Full Disclosure: I am a former Aware employee, who worked there 4+ years.)

-Mestizo

Siam Mandalay was the original company. Aware is a division of the company that was spun up in 2003. Some of the functions of the company are still shared (upper management, HR, Finance, etc), so they will interchangeably use either email address.

The company history can be found here:

http://www.aware.co....any_history.php

Extremely reputable company. Great people. Cool working environment. As an expat, probably one of the very best places one could hope to ever land a job in Chiang Mai.

(Full Disclosure: I am a former Aware employee, who worked there 4+ years.)

-Mestizo

At least you were honest to say you had worked there.

We have been their customer (website design and hosting) for the last 6 years. We are very happy with Aware. Their owner, Stephen, is a really nice guy and has always been accessible and responsive when we needed support. Their premises are very impressive. I can easily see why Mestizo called it a great place to work.

John

SEE TEFL