Where Can I Find Cheap T-Shirts For 18 Yrs Old Men In Bangkok?

Jimmy1877

Excuse me guys, where can I find a lot and really cheap T-shirts in Bangkok that's around 300-400 (or cheaper) baht? I'm going to Taiwan university soon and I would like to buy lots of new T-shirts to wear. So I kind of need it to be cheap and hopefully the quality won't be too bad, at least the color won't start fading after wearing for a few times if you know what I mean. Also, it would be nice if there's lots of options to choose from =)

Edited by Jimmy1877

Go to the "fashion District" - Pratunam. If you go to the Baiyoke II hotel and walk around the streets there, you will find endless choices.

We found good quality polo shirts in our company color there for 200 Baht each, which we took to have logo embroidered.

You can walk along any road in Bangkok and find T-shirt sellers. None of them would charge you 300-400 baht, neither, unless you are a bit dim.

Try a walk along Sukhumvit sois 6-20 in the early evening, and you will get more than good quality T-shirts, but Thai style shirts too, for 200 baht only.

I find your question a little naieve, to be honest. Don't you ever go out walking? :o

-mel.

As someone else has mentioned, you'd be better off buying clothes in Taiwan but why would you want lots of really cheap t-shirts? If you want to pull some nice Taiwanese chicks, spend more on each t-shirt but buy fewer. It'll be very obvious if you're wearing a cheap market t-shirt. The quality in all the markets mentioned above is garbage.

You can walk along any road in Bangkok and find T-shirt sellers. None of them would charge you 300-400 baht, neither, unless you are a bit dim.

Try a walk along Sukhumvit sois 6-20 in the early evening, and you will get more than good quality T-shirts, but Thai style shirts too, for 200 baht only.

I find your question a little naieve, to be honest. Don't you ever go out walking? ohmy.png

-mel.

Actually Mel I find your answer a little naive as you have no idea how much Tee Shirts really cost in Thailand!!

• Like 1

OP, go to any open air type market and you will have many different stalls selling t-shirts from 50-300 baht. These markets are everywhere you look, and geared towards locals, not tourists. If you go to any of the tourist malls, the same t-shirts are 200-400 baht or more. For example, next to The Mall on Lad Phrao Road is an "open" type mall, it just happens to be in a building, and the prices are as mentioned. You want to look for them on the street, away from Sukhumvit. And the quality isn't all garbage. 150 baht gets good quality, 50 baht is junk, and maybe second hand.

Some additional places

Next to Big C Ratchada, MRT Thailand Cultural Center

Across from and also in the parking lot of Tesco On Nut, BTS On Nut

You should be able to hundreds of different shirts at those 3 places I mentioned. BTW, if you are looking for long sleeved tees, they are only at the Mall Lad Phrao