Where To Buy Decent Halogen Spotlights....

MrPlumbs

I purchased some halogen spotlights and rail as a pack in home Pro for about 750B, I have installed about 8 rails in my shop

but the dam_n spotlights keep blowing. This is the 12V spotlight with transformer. I have replaced at least 15 spotlights so far..

Some from home pro and some from the trade electrical shop on Threpasit. I have just noticed that anothe 6 have gone in the shop...

at 350B a go it's getting beyond a joke... any ideas?

I have individual transformers and have had a few go out, but only a few. But they are outside and a bit of water has seeped in. Trouble for sure.

I'd talk with the people where you bought them...if they are new, take them back! Raro took back a toilet seat that was a month old because the screws were rusting. They took it back and let him get a better one!!

If you can, visit the electric shop on Thepprasit. Left side as you are heading towards the beach. It's just past that gas station on the right. The guy in there is really smart and might be able to help you out????

I have individual transformers and have had a few go out, but only a few. But they are outside and a bit of water has seeped in. Trouble for sure.

I'd talk with the people where you bought them...if they are new, take them back! Raro took back a toilet seat that was a month old because the screws were rusting. They took it back and let him get a better one!!

If you can, visit the electric shop on Thepprasit. Left side as you are heading towards the beach. It's just past that gas station on the right. The guy in there is really smart and might be able to help you out????

raro-toilet seat-return-too much information.......

raro-toilet seat-return-too much information.......

Agreed!! But I found it interesting that they dealt with this professionally. I have also returned stuff and had no problems. But yes, too much info!!laugh.png

• Like 1