Phuket Scams And Rip Offs

bedbugy

You can not blame any Thai girl, they are doing what they have to do, it's the fools that fall for it and don't learn quickly!! You try to give them advice which many ignore because they have fallen in love, all and any warnings before they arrive in Asia are ignored, let them get on with it!!

You speaking from experience Kenny? You opted for the ready made family years ago and judging from your posts you still have your head in the sand

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Thaivisa Connect App

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can not blame any Thai girl, they are doing what they have to do, it's the fools that fall for it and don't learn quickly!! You try to give them advice which many ignore because they have fallen in love, all and any warnings before they arrive in Asia are ignored, let them get on with it!!

You speaking from experience Kenny? You opted for the ready made family years ago and judging from your posts you still have your head in the sand

Yes I was a fool the first time I came here, not Been a fool since, and you? I have only had one minor accident here, never been ripped off etc etc,

All of this talk about bar girls and scams is fallacious from the start. A scam is when one person fools the other into thinking something that isn't true. Any out of shape, wrinkled, ill-mannered, drunk too often old guy who thinks that a sweet, charming, beautiful, young girl is interested in him for anything besides his money is scamming himself. It doesn't matter what she says or doesn't say. He is choosing to believe what makes no sense at all so is 100% to blame for any financial losses he may incur. She doesn't have to say word #1 and the scam has already been effected by the guy's own delusions about himself.

All of this talk about bar girls and scams is fallacious from the start. A scam is when one person fools the other into thinking something that isn't true. Any out of shape, wrinkled, ill-mannered, drunk too often old guy who thinks that a sweet, charming, beautiful, young girl is interested in him for anything besides his money is scamming himself. It doesn't matter what she says or doesn't say. He is choosing to believe what makes no sense at all so is 100% to blame for any financial losses he may incur. She doesn't have to say word #1 and the scam has already been effected by the guy's own delusions about himself.

Absolutely true, you have to learn very quickly, many don't and they are the ones that lose all!!

Also many men come here with a lot of cash, they are not interested if the young bar girl is just after money, they want company and prepared to pay for it!!

Edited by kawapower

Yes I was a fool the first time I came here, not Been a fool since, and you? I have only had one minor accident here, never been ripped off etc etc,

Ive been done twice hahahaha!

Absolutely true, you have to learn very quickly, many don't and they are the ones that lose all!!

Also many men come here with a lot of cash, they are not interested if the young bar girl is just after money, they want company and prepared to pay for it!!

Bar girls ain't your type and that's ok but for others, moving in on someone else's family isn't good morally or financially but each to their own.

You wasted money on modifying a Mazda 2, went to a 1000 cc bike and now you speed up and down wiset rd like youre valentino Rossi on the 250 but that's your poison. Others piss it up and others buy village bar love.

In the end. It's you that has to be comfortable with it.

Edited by hansgruber
  • Like 2