Visa For Vietnam

What the best alternative to get visa for Vietnam.I will only be in Bangkok a few days so going to Vietnam embassy probably be difficult.Should I go online with a company and get one of those visa on arrival that I get stamped later. Or can I get a letter from a travel agency.Also my TGF all she needs is her passport? Does the same requirements as my passport exist, meaning her passport has to have 6 months at least before expiring.

I just arrived in Vietnam and I was happy with services of

http://www.vietnamvisabooking.com

Luckily they advised me where to download the M3 form all applications for visa upon arrival have to fill in once facing the Vietnamese Immigration desk.

Many people are lining up for a long time to be given an M3 form and to go and fill it in ...and then join the waiting line again.

I submitted the invitation letter (fee 15 USD) arranged by www.vietnamvisabooking.com and after landing in Vietnam I just submitted the already filled in M3 form (with one photo) & the invitation letter.

After 15 minutes I was called to collect my passport and visa and pay the fee of 25 USD

All very simple

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I have some friends arriving in Chiang Mai on Friday that wish to visit Vietnam.

Can I just download the forms here for them to fill in and take with them.

They were talking about going to an embassy to get them...not sure about this, can anyone point me in the right direction so I can assist them

Thanks

TP

I have some friends arriving in Chiang Mai on Friday that wish to visit Vietnam.

Can I just download the forms here for them to fill in and take with them.

They were talking about going to an embassy to get them...not sure about this, can anyone point me in the right direction so I can assist them

Thanks

TP

Just forward the the URL above and they pay online. The service provider responds within 48 hours with an email with doco attached that can then be printed and presented to immigration in Vietnam. From memory a further US$25 needs to be paid to immigration in Vietnam

Edited by simple1