Car Rental

IrishMick

Go with a reputable one mate. I just got back from Chiang Rai and after having a crazed tree stump jump out at me in the dark :) I was glad I decided against all the friendly local recommendations and went with Avis.

Paid an extra €45 for higher cover and was blessed that I did.

I'm very happy with www.pattayarentacar.com. They gave me a good car, well insured and at a low price.

My monthly rental works out to 677 Baht per day all-inclusive, hiring for a month (or more).

"Preferably one where the price includes good insurance cover"

HertzThailand currently have a promo at 555B per day plus 204B for zero excess insurance.

As far as I know no other place even comes close to matching this.

You have to call them to get this price but the ads for the promo can be found in newspapers and also on their website www.hertzthailand.com

"Preferably one where the price includes good insurance cover"

HertzThailand currently have a promo at 555B per day plus 204B for zero excess insurance.

As far as I know no other place even comes close to matching this.

You have to call them to get this price but the ads for the promo can be found in newspapers and also on their website www.hertzthailand.com

I tried this lot recently, the cheapest I could get for 10 days rental was 750 baht a day.

I tried this lot recently, the cheapest I could get for 10 days rental was 750 baht a day.

LIke I said, 555B plus 204B for zero excess insurance. Total 759B/day.

The extra insurance is actually optional but at that price one would be an idiot not to take it.