Leather Sewing In Bkk, Where?

blossombkk

Hi,

I am looking for a leather sewing place ("factory") in BKK or vicinity for the purpose of sewing leather bags in moderate quantities.

Want to start making them for commercial purpose.

Does anybody have an idea or lead me to a direction wherei can start looking?

I would appreciate any kind of inforamtion.

Thanks

Define moderate quantities.

My wife sews handbags, has a fair brand new BROTHER machine.

-mel.

Hi, thanks for your reply. What kind of BROTHER does she have? I have a BROTHER too but it does not suit sewing leather.

On Phraram 3 (Rama 3) Road, there is an upholstery place on the south side of the road, more or less across from Hope Pro. Sorry to be a bit hazy on this, but I no longer live in Bkk.

Thank you, I'll go to check it up.

I would be very grateful if there are any more suggestions from anybody, that I could check out.

Define moderate quantities.

My wife sews handbags, has a fair brand new BROTHER machine.

-mel.

Hi, thanks for your reply. What kind of BROTHER does she have? I have a BROTHER too but it does not suit sewing leather.

It's an INNIS IS 50 or something... She says it is fine for leather.

Hello,

Go to Wongwainyai. You can take the BTS, last stop on Silom line and walk to Charoen Rat Road. You could ask around in the leather shops for sewers. Speaking Thai would be very helpful. But maybe you already know this area. Good luck. I am in the same situation but I am in Chiang Mai.

• Like 1

Hello,

Go to Wongwainyai. You can take the BTS, last stop on Silom line and walk to Charoen Rat Road. You could ask around in the leather shops for sewers. Speaking Thai would be very helpful. But maybe you already know this area. Good luck. I am in the same situation but I am in Chiang Mai.

Thank you very much. I don't know this area yet but will go there to get familiar with.

I have used a great leather shop a few times, I am sure that they can help you. The shop is called Apichart, it is off Sukhumvit Soi 12. Phone number is 0222 94771. When you drive down Sukhumvit, turn left into Soi 12, drive for about 200 metres and there is a small soi on the left opposite Cabbages & Condoms, turn left into the small soi and the shop is 50 metres up on the right hand side.

I have used a great leather shop a few times, I am sure that they can help you. The shop is called Apichart, it is off Sukhumvit Soi 12. Phone number is 0222 94771. When you drive down Sukhumvit, turn left into Soi 12, drive for about 200 metres and there is a small soi on the left opposite Cabbages & Condoms, turn left into the small soi and the shop is 50 metres up on the right hand side.

Thank you so much. I'll go talk to them.