Ratchada Market - Vespa Market?

thelongshoot

Hello

While searching for second hand classic Lambretta and Vespa spares in Thailand I found a couple of links referencing "Vespa Market" which is apparently a meca for all things related to classic Lambrettas and Vespas. It is apparently located within Ratchada market.

The link was a few years old so I was wondering what the crack is currently? Is it still around and if so, is it still at ratchada market?

Ratchada market is apprently in between Lad Prao and Ratchadapisek MRT stations is that correct?

many thanks

TLS

Ratchada Retro market is still around, its in a converted driver training feild & nearby carpark near Lad Phrao MRT. Exit MRT at Lad Phrao criminal court.

The market only operates on Saturday nights kicking off around 6pm.

Located at the intersection of Ratchadaphisek & Lad Phrao Rd. (parking is a premium, if you have a bike ride as it is much easier to park)

See the star on the map for the location

post-130719-0-63452600-1342087564_thumb.

Yes it still exist and there are vendors with vespa and lambretta parts, indian and taiwan origin, but hardly italian origin.

What exactly are you looking for?

There are shops in China Town specialized on spare sparts of very good quality...

Yes it still exist and there are vendors with vespa and lambretta parts, indian and taiwan origin, but hardly italian origin.

What exactly are you looking for?

There are shops in China Town specialized on spare sparts of very good quality...

I saw side mirrors on some new Vespa models,panoramic rear veiw like on the cars, they were awsome, want to get some for my yamaha, any suggestions where to find them?

Thank you.

Ratchada Retro market is still around, its in a converted driver training feild & nearby carpark near Lad Phrao MRT. Exit MRT at Lad Phrao criminal court.

The market only operates on Saturday nights kicking off around 6pm.

Located at the intersection of Ratchadaphisek & Lad Phrao Rd. (parking is a premium, if you have a bike ride as it is much easier to park)

See the star on the map for the location

Thanks buddy