Stock Fencing

pigeonjake

anyone know were you can get it in thailand ive been having a look on internet and cant seem to find it,

can get it imported from china, i see it in the photos of that goat farm thred, ive sked there wee he got it, but still waiting for the guy to reply,

thank you jake

• Like 1

just looked at there site,, thank you so much for that,

i owe you a bear,,

jake

I got my fence from PP Fence (it is made in Newzeland with 80 year gurantee), they are based in Nakhon Pathom, the person u need to ask for is Jacky and he is good in English. You can PM me for his detail. Price depends on your area to be fenced. Let me know if u need any more info regarding import from China as I have been to visit China to buy this fence and can help you import it as well.

If you are looking at barbedwire fencing, be sure they specfy if its iron wire or steel wire. The latter is the best as you can get a tight stretch on it and is less likely to rust. Most wire made in China is the former and is a real pain to install, and requires yearly maintance. ( restretching ).

If the individual stands are spaced properly from from the lower most to the top you can hold goats, sheep, cattle and keep short legged people out. We used to buy barbedwire by the weight and it came on 25 pound +_ rolls.