Idiots Who Come To Thailand.

chiangmaikelly

I have never been mugged...attempted, but never success.

I have never been drugged...by anyone else, unknowingly.

Not fat enough to be rolled.

Never fell in love with a bg.

Never participated in or been to a village wedding and never will.

As for conforming to the general pop and drinking what everyone else is drinking, that is kinda boring and sheep like.

I have eaten in an empty restaurant and then it filled up not so long after.

Eaten in many restaurants with views and had a wonderful feed.

next

I'm just playng the odds. I've been in the restaurant business for years and years. Never go into a bar that is not on a corner or doesn't have a back door.

theres that fascination with back doors again.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think I am an idiot too? They wanted to go to Pattaya. Have you ever been to the Hilton in Pattaya? Ever been to Central in Pattaya? They both are unique.

I've never stayed at the Hilton Pattaya, nor would I wish too.

But pray tell ... what is so unique about Central (Shopping Centre) in Pattaya?

There is absolutely nothing unique about Central. It's nice enough as far as malls go, but everything is overpriced because of the high rents and can be found elsewhere a lot cheaper.

Quite a racist thread, idiots need to take holidays too.

I think "idiots" isn't a own race. You can find the brainless in every kind of population.

And there are special facilities to give idiots a good holiday. It is called "All-Inclusive-Resort", booked in your home country and selected by an experienced sales guy. They take care that the German get his Sauerkraut and the Aussi his Vegemite, even in Thailand.

Hey! I love my Vegemite. Not easy to find here though, and Marmite is a poor substitute.

Cannot see the vegemite for the smoke hey.

As for conforming to the general pop and drinking what everyone else is drinking, that is kinda boring and sheep like.

next

+ 1 for all the above.

Often a good view can make for a longer and more pleasant evening than sat looking at other guests or the sport on tv.

I like spicy food such as vindaloo and the odd fahl but my first two weeks of my time in Thailand left me feeling like I constantly had a blow torch to my ring piece.

Now I give it a miss and no longer produce molten lava from Satan's alley.

I like spicy food such as vindaloo and the odd fahl but my first two weeks of my time in Thailand left me feeling like I constantly had a blow torch to my ring piece.

Now I give it a miss and no longer produce molten lava from Satan's alley.

Dont know what you are missing then, from both ends.

I enjoy a good squirt....on a cold day

i think the most idiot peoples in Thailand is pepeoles who live here and have a Thai Girl friends and he canot speak a Little bit Thai sorry but when you live in Thailand please learn some Thai i think its the more important show youre respect for Thai peoples and They love when have a Farang can speak Thai whit them so have a good day

Back on topic,beat this if you can.a Canadian at our condo was wearing an imitation gold necklace, it ,of course got ripped of his neck out riding one day. He then brought a larger,more solid one.He figured he was a tough guy,and hoped someone would try to snatch it.He would give them a good beating. Two of us told him not to wear it as he could get pulled of his bike,maby stabbed or shot even. No way,he was a redneck tough guy.The very next day ,after our warning,he was walking around with his arm in a sling and plastered shoulder.He'd been dragged odd his bike.ended up costing him over 100000 bht for shoulder operations.

This is just one story about the stupidity of this bloke.

Back on topic,beat this if you can.a Canadian at our condo was wearing an imitation gold necklace, it ,of course got ripped of his neck out riding one day. He then brought a larger,more solid one.He figured he was a tough guy,and hoped someone would try to snatch it.He would give them a good beating. Two of us told him not to wear it as he could get pulled of his bike,maby stabbed or shot even. No way,he was a redneck tough guy.The very next day ,after our warning,he was walking around with his arm in a sling and plastered shoulder.He'd been dragged odd his bike.ended up costing him over 100000 bht for shoulder operations.

This is just one story about the stupidity of this bloke.

But did you see the other guy ?

Quite a racist thread, idiots need to take holidays too.

i don't think the thread is racist but the OP has no idea that Thai beef, and that includes buffalo, can be prepared that it tastes like Kobe steak. and recommending chicken breast to a steak lover proves that he has no idea of good food in general.

p.s. French beef? laugh.png

I know you are trying to show off but as usual .....

Thai French beef is raised by a co-op in Issan, feed lot cattle tender and tasty.

http://www.thaifrenchbeef.com/

next

I'm just playng the odds. I've been in the restaurant business for years and years. Never go into a bar that is not on a corner or doesn't have a back door.

theres that fascination with back doors again.

I have always been a back door man. Perhaps it would be wise to look up the meaning before judgement.

Of course the real mistake of the evening was to mix two Thai/foreigner couples together.

The girls are rarely of the same social class (or skin colour) and therefore nor likely to get on.

If they do happen to be the same social class, then it's a class you don't want sharing ideas.

As for the two foreigners, all they are likely to have in common are the nationality of the girls they are bedding.

What is the chance of two random foreigners or random nationalities getting on together?

PS

The quality of advice given by 'old-timer' varies in direct proportion to the quality of the 'old-timer'.

On in other words, never expect good advice from an idiot, they never learn.

Edited by TommoPhysicist
  • Like 2

The guy did take advice from his GF over the OP, who he had just met, so i dont think there is anything unusual about that. That she didn't know much about his foreign taste in food might not have occurred to him.

He might have learnt something from the experience. Why not take him out again and tell us the outcome of the dinner?

Neither he nor his GF have ever been to Pattaya. They are going this weekend. I told them to get a room at the Hilton and go shopping at Central and see a movie. They said, no. They got a cheap hotel 500 baht with a view and are going to Walking street. Oh well.

whats up telling these folks what to do, eat and stay?

if the man wants a steak, let em have a steak.

if they needed a baby sitter they would have taken out an ad.

(you want to screw the wife, i guarantee it)

Lemme clarify it for the luddites. I been in and around Thailand 40 years. New guy three days. We are in a restaurant. I say to new guy; everything is good but don't eat the beef steak. The pork chops are great, the chicken breast is good but don't eat the beef steak. Have anything you want but avoid the beef steak because it is awful. Waiter comes and the new guy says, "I'll have a T bone steak!"

Of course the real mistake of the evening was to mix two Thai/foreigner couples together.

The girls are rarely of the same social class (or skin colour) and therefore nor likely to get on.

If they do happen to be the same social class, then it's a class you don't want sharing ideas.

As for the two foreigners, all they are likely to have in common are the nationality of the girls they are bedding.

What is the chance of two random foreigners or random nationalities getting on together?

Yup.

Much better to stay at home every night on Thai Visa while she watches Lakorns on the TV.

Lemme clarify it for the luddites. I been in and around Thailand 40 years. New guy three days. We are in a restaurant. I say to new guy; everything is good but don't eat the beef steak. The pork chops are great, the chicken breast is good but don't eat the beef steak. Have anything you want but avoid the beef steak because it is awful. Waiter comes and the new guy says, "I'll have a T bone steak!"

And you still can't see what this guy thinks of you?

You've been trolled brothah!

Personally I would have gotten the beers in, had a laugh, and only advise him to go for whatever the hell he feels like experiencing.

Edited by siampreggers

It is not often I give something of value away. But it is obvious by reading this thread that there a number of posters on good old Thai Visa who know nothing about Thai women! Who would have thought it?

OK here goes.... You ready......

Thai women like to shop. Thai women don't like exotic locations or the beach; Thai women like to shop. Thai women like to eat.

Thai women like to eat, 5 or more times a day and Thai women like to shop.

The largest percent of shoppers in Pattaya's Central mall are from Bangkok because Thai women from Bangkok like to shop and eat. Central in Pattaya is expensive and Thai women especially like to shop at expensive shopping malls.

So, guys now this is a test. How do you get a Thai women to really like you? Hmmmm. Well what do Thai women like to do? A. Take her to a go go?

B. Take her to the beach?

C. Take her to an exotic island.

D. Take her to Central mall in Pattaya.

D is the answer guys. Remember Thai women like to shop. Thai women like to shop and eat. There is more shopping and eating per square foot at Central mall in Pattaya than almost any place in Thailand.

• Like 2

And you still can't see what this guy thinks of you?

You've been trolled brothah!

Personally I would have gotten the beers in, had a laugh, and only advise him to go for whatever the hell he feels like experiencing.

No that's not what happened. The guy is a product of his culture. As are many people here on Thai Visa and that was the point of the thread. Even though I told him the beef sucked. He could not believe a country existed where steak was bad. His momma and poppa told him that everyone who was a good person in the world was just like him and ate beef steak. My voice he did not hear because of his cultural conditioning. In Thailand it is OK to have a mia noi but there are people here who can't grasp that. The beef is no good and you can have more than one woman, and that's the truth. Most of the time.

So, guys now this is a test. How do you get a Thai women to really like you? Hmmmm. Well what do Thai women like to do? A. Take her to a go go?

Who would be so daft as to care what a woman (of any nationality) thinks of you (and how could you ever know).

Usually the more you seem to like a woman, the less she actually likes you.

Pandering to 'what women want' got crossed off my 'to do' list after my first divorce.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

Who would be so daft as to care what a woman (of any nationality) thinks of you (and how could you ever know).

Pandering to 'what women want' got crossed off my 'to do' list after my first divorce.

Take her to a local Thai restaurant, make her pour my beer all night, take her home and sh*g her, slap her around until she gives me some money then go out and drink whisky in Karaoke bar and spend the money on a hooker. And she will love me unreservedly!

When in Thailand do as the Thai guys do!whistling.gif

• Like 1

Take her to a local Thai restaurant, make her pour my beer all night, take her home and sh*g her, slap her around until she gives me some money then go out and drink whisky in Karaoke bar and spend the money on a hooker. And she will love me unreservedly!

When in Thailand do as the Thai guys do!whistling.gif

I wish you would take your crap to a different thread. I like Thai people. I live in Thailand.

What do you think I am an idiot too? They wanted to go to Pattaya. Have you ever been to the Hilton in Pattaya? Ever been to Central in Pattaya? They both are unique.

I've never stayed at the Hilton Pattaya, nor would I wish too.

But pray tell ... what is so unique about Central (Shopping Centre) in Pattaya?

I agree. Not unique 1 little bit. Pattaya sucks (when ya married)