Interior House Lighting

westbounder

not my favourite store but for lighting the Home Pro has excellent displays, and many you can play with the switches to compare with eachother.

a little more expensive than the inner city places; but....a plus for the likes of Home Pro and Global is that they have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days, which is great if you buy the wrong thing, or dont like it.

try getting your money back in the cramped hell hole shops...not a chance

LAMPTITUDE. South side of Kaew Nawarat Road, not far from bridge.

Mostly high end stuff but I bought some cheap ceiling lights there as well. I found these after a long search for something suitable. The manager there speaks English very well. If what you want is not on hand it can be ordered from BKK in a week or so.

not my favourite store but for lighting the Home Pro has excellent displays, and many you can play with the switches to compare with eachother.

a little more expensive than the inner city places; but....a plus for the likes of Home Pro and Global is that they have a no quibble returns policy within 30 days, which is great if you buy the wrong thing, or dont like it.

try getting your money back in the cramped hell hole shops...not a chance

I agree. Home Pro, especially the Hang Dong location has a huge choice of lights. Global house is also a good place to look. For Americans and Canadians not familiar with Global house it is set up exactly like Home Depot in those countries.

LAMPTITUDE. South side of Kaew Nawarat Road, not far from bridge.

Mostly high end stuff but I bought some cheap ceiling lights there as well. I found these after a long search for something suitable. The manager there speaks English very well. If what you want is not on hand it can be ordered from BKK in a week or so.

Lamptitude +1

Decent selection on hand and catalogues of stuff that can be had in 3 days or so... very good quality and selection.

Good for ceiling fans as well.