Walen School Of Pool - Mac Walen Vs Efren Reyes / 27 Sep (Thursday) 2012

MacWalen

Hi guys, if you enjoy pool as much as I do you might be delighted to know that Efren Reyes is in town from the 27th till 30th Sep. I am not hoping to win but I will try my best.

Anybody interested in learning to play? It is a great game. If you were interested Walen can arrange for pool lessons taught by top players.

Walen School of Pool

Knowledge is power - share it!

post-46756-0-03020900-1348057430_thumb.j

Mac, is this the same Walen International Language School?

Sorry to be pedantic, but if it is the language school, I'm not sure the quote "The best player of all times" in regard to Reyes is grammatically correct.

Where do lessons take place and what is the approximate cost of lessons?

Mac, is this the same Walen International Language School?

Sorry to be pedantic, but if it is the language school, I'm not sure the quote "The best player of all times" in regard to Reyes is grammatically correct.

Where do lessons take place and what is the approximate cost of lessons?

So you found another mistake. Thank you for pointing it out.

The lessons are taught in Hustlers and the pricing depends on whether these are group or individual lessons. I am talking to some good players to get their teaching rates so I can come up with a pricing structure. If players have international titles it will cost more.

What happened to the balls, half were missing from the off sick.gif ?

Not so easy when 100 people watch u, make noise, sing and cheer and you play against the greatest player of all time. Took me some time to regain some control over my emotions. Sometimes my girls were making so much noise I had to ask them nicely to be quiet.

Edited by MacWalen

Was this win also arranged by " some money as token of appreciation " ?

You dont know that money cannot buy everything? It was a genuine victory jbrain. Hope you dont mind.

I like the aspect of someone who is agitated easy over a comment.It answers all my questions . 5555

You dont know that money cannot buy everything? It was a genuine victory jbrain. Hope you dont mind.

I like the aspect of someone who is agitated easy over a comment.It answers all my questions . 5555

jbrain, you are an interesting guy, peace to you. Not much money in fighting. Think whatever you want.

What I see is a member baiting MacWalen and him responding politely. Being snide about someone's accomplishments is just bad form. Personally I enjoyed the video, looked like fun.