Which Hotel Near The Airport Has A Shuttle At 3.30Am?

magmur

Hi all, we need to catch an early morning flight and have to arrive at Suvanarbumi airport at 4am, which hotel around there has a reliable shuttle or taxi service at this early morning hour?

thanks for yr attention

regards mag

Here's the Silver Gold Garden shuttle van schedule from the hotel to the airport. My experience has been that if the driver is not busy, he'll take you whenever you're ready, even if between posted schedule times.

Basic, but clean, room. I book it online through Sawadee and usually it's B750, but sometimes B850/night.

post-33251-0-14592500-1349369890_thumb.j

• Like 1

can't beat the Convenient Resort. I used this place in July.. its new & clean & the 24hr shuttle minibus (scheduled every 30min or as required) is free..

and its only 5 minutes! from the airport.. 600-800thb booked online. (agoda etc..)

photo_room16.jpg

I'm staying hear in a couple of weeks. Where do you find the mini bus in the airport to take you to the hotel? My booking conformation just says i have a transfer but does not give anymore details.....Thanks
  • Like 1

I'm staying hear in a couple of weeks. Where do you find the mini bus in the airport to take you to the hotel? My booking conformation just says i have a transfer but does not give anymore details.....Thanks

was in the same boat as you.. had no info too, so I actually rung the hotel upon arrival (023274118), the reception told me exactly what level & what gate in swampy to be at.. i think it was on the 2nd floor, just walk along until you see a gaggle of Thai's behind a 'fence' holding up signs with various hotel names written on them, and say.. 'Convenient resort?' you'll be promptly ushered to your waiting shuttle.

• Like 1

was in the same boat as you.. had no info too, so I actually rung the hotel upon arrival (023274118), the reception told me exactly what level & what gate in swampy to be at.. i think it was on the 2nd floor, just walk along until you see a gaggle of Thai's behind a 'fence' holding up signs with various hotel names written on them, and say.. 'Convenient resort?' you'll be promptly ushered to your waiting shuttle.

Thanks for the info

can't beat the Convenient Resort. I used this place in July.. its new & clean & the 24hr shuttle minibus (scheduled every 30min or as required) is free..

and its only 5 minutes! from the airport.. 600-800thb booked online. (agoda etc..)

photo_room16.jpg

I've used this before and apart from it being a bit basic it is fine.