Nfl: Patriots Vs Rams; Where To Watch

phuketsub

Does anyone know definitively if the New England Patriots v St Louis Rams (midnight, from Wembley Stadium) is going to be shown live anywhere in Phuket?...I don't see it listed on the AstroSport TV Guide...If any bar is going to show it please let us know!

Go Pats

Astro removed NFL from their coverage this year. Just college football. True Visions carries it on the ASN Network and I see that they are showing it on delay on Monday at noon. Sorry. Giants live at 3:30AM, but I think I'll be in bed. Replay at 4PM tomorrow. Go to the ASN website and see the schedules.

Thanks to you all for your recommendations. It seems like the only options are on the other side of the island, not a journey I hope to make so late at night :(

It looks like another night of low-quality live streaming on Vipbox, killing popup ads and keeping my neighbors awake with my solo screaming....I was hoping that since this game is from England it might come on at a reasonable hour, but that is sadly not the case...anyway, thanks again to all. Go Pats.