Gangnam Style Thailand Version Hit 6 Million Views

manly100

If you have not seen this music video I strongly encourage you to take the 4.13 minutes and see it. The real version was produced in South Korea and has become a worldwide YouTube all time record breaking hit with over 800 million views. I also recommend seeing that version. Not for all but funny for most. My wife made a comment on the lead girl in the Thai version but I'm sure you'll discover it for yourself.

Here's the original South Korean version.

Below is the Thai Version

Edited by manly100
  • Like 1

A stupid looking dance, bad music and sung by an over weight ugly troll who just got his 15 minutes of fame. Amazing that anyone even cared to watch it. It is now about 13:59 minutes used up and he will disappear from the popular music almost as quickly as he found fame.

A stupid looking dance, bad music and sung by an over weight ugly troll who just got his 15 minutes of fame. Amazing that anyone even cared to watch it. It is now about 13:59 minutes used up and he will disappear from the popular music almost as quickly as he found fame.

With a pocket full of money!

He seems to be quite "famous" among members on this forum. What does that tell you? sad.png

Wow these Thais!! Their version is clearly far superior to the original South Korean version by Psy. The Thais excel at this type of thing, that is meaningless hopping around and sexual innuendo.Too bad they used the original voice of Psy on the vocal track and not a Thai. The unprofessional production of the Thais makes it all the more superior. Thais can exceed the capabilities of any country in the world when it comes to creativity and artistic talent, Go Thailand! Psy should be grateful to the Thais for making this remix and bootleg copy and creating more royalty views for him. I wish the Thais would would copy more work and re-shape it. The world woud be a better place. Boy oh boy these Thais. They are something else.

• Like 1

He seems to be quite "famous" among members on this forum. What does that tell you? sad.png

Yes, some of the old farts on this forum just love to hate this guy, but they all certainly know him. TV viewers by and large are clearly not qualified to render an opinion on pop culture trends, as has been demonstrated countless times.

As for this PSY guy, looks like he's been doing pretty well worldwide:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/11/25/gangnam-style-most-watched-youtube-video-ever/?intcmp=features

• Like 1

Sorry utter <deleted>.......wink.png

Yeah, I remember my dad saying that about my Slade and Zeppelin albums. Every generation gets their own fix, the more the old buggers hate it then usually the bigger it is, one consolation, at least it was a change from Justin Bieber.

Edited by Rancid

Ah are we not aloud to have laugh and joke anymore only saw it last week didn't know what hangman style was till then I think it's funny

You should know by now that anything done by a Thai is wrong, this is ThaiVisa remember.

Most of the members here would rather listen to Max Bygraves or Perry Como. rolleyes.gif

Psy's 'Gangnam Style' Beats Bieber For YouTube Crown

MTV November 26, 2012

http://www.mtv.com/n...r-youtube.jhtml

Overnight success is in the eye of the beholder. Korean pop sensation Psy has been plugging away at his craft for years, but over the past six months his "Gangnam Style" video has turned him into an instant global sensation.

How big is he? Over Thanksgiving weekend he blew by his record label homie Justin Bieber and took the all-time YouTube most-viewed record with 826 million views, with an average of 7-10 million screenings a day.

Just to put that in perspective, "Style" has racked those gaudy numbers up since July 15 of this year, while Bieber's clip (which has 805 million views) has been online since February 2010 and still gets between 300,000 and 500,000 looks a day.

"Style" is also the most "liked" video ever on YouTube, with nearly 5.5 million likes and 337,000 dislikes, while Bieber is well behind at 1.4 million likes to 3.2 million dislikes. It's a good thing that the 34-yer-old Korean singer is signed to Schoolboy Records, which is run by Bieber's manager Scooter Braun.

Take a frame-by-frame look at Psy's record-breaking video!

When MTV News spoke to Psy in September about his rocket ride to fame, he said the clip that was originally meant to be for his fanbase in Korea and not to spark an international firestorm.

"With this video and director we kept on focusing on to be ridiculous as possible, that was our point," he said. 
"So we were so serious thinking to be ridiculous."

Psy, recently shut it down with a show-closing hookup with the pre-viral video master of hype MC Hammer at the American Music Awards, just days after doing his horsey dance with Madonna
 during one of her New York shows.

Edited by HaruHaru