Quick Question.....uk Settlement Visa

hello all....

just a quicky...

im in the process of applying for a uk settlement visa, have got all the info i need (hopefully!!)

wondering does the mrs need to put her bank statements in with the application..?? is this needed?...

(a friend of mine, got his mrs a settlement visa without this)

cheers

hello all....

just a quicky...

im in the process of applying for a uk settlement visa, have got all the info i need (hopefully!!)

wondering does the mrs need to put her bank statements in with the application..?? is this needed?...

cheers

Hi am05

Not sure what you mean by bank statements, but if your mrs has a bank book which shows many deposits from you, it can do no harm in enclosing a copy as it can only reinforce your commitment to each other.

I think we provided a copy with our application but that was a few years ago.

Hope this helps

Chock Dee

TBWG :o .

cheers for the info fellas....

im living with her in bkk at the moment... and she works as a receptionist here, so ive never sent her money or anything, just womdered if her bank account details would be required....

one other point if anyone can help............... shes got her TB test on tuesday.. how long will it be til she gets her result????? as soon as she gets them , we`re off to the embassy to hand in the application....

cheers

one other point if anyone can help............... shes got her TB test on tuesday.. how long will it be til she gets her result????? as soon as she gets them , we`re off to the embassy to hand in the application....

They told me when my missus needs to go, if you go in the morning you can collect it on the same day from the hospital and then return to North Satorn Road Silom to coleect the certificate, if before 3pm. However I would like to see anyone elses advice on this???? As my missus will be in Bangkok waiting!

:o

hello all....

just a quicky...

cheers

Although my understanding is that with a UK SV she does not need to enclose her bank books - I am planning to, mainly to show that she is now living within her means to help substantiate that she now has a regular job (colourful & usual past - but well unfortuantely also well documented :o ) by the fact that her salary and my remittance does not all dissapear the same day - for "whatever" reason. I appreciate that it is not conclusive - but in mycase I figure "every little helps" - especially given her past..........I hope "Yours is different" :D:D

She doesn't need to include them but can if you want too. If you have been financially supporting her also, I would include evidence of this.

Yes I would like to know this aswell, has anyone's G/f / Fiancee / Wife had the TB test recently?

What were her experiences?

They told me when my missus needs to go, if you go in the morning you can collect it on the same day from the hospital and then return to North Satorn Road Silom to coleect the certificate, if before 3pm. However I would like to see anyone elses advice on this???? As my missus will be in Bangkok waiting!

My wife did it last month, she had an 11am appointment at the IMO, that only took 10 minutes, then off to the hospital for the Xray, back to the IMO about 2PM, waited an hour to get the certificate. Xray = 300bt, IMO cost just over 2000bt, someone's making a lot of money on this!

My wife went for her test this week, her appointment was at 9.00am, she was done with certificate in hand by 11.30am. One tip, she travelled by BTS, everyone else decided to get taxis. Of course she was first at the hospital and first to be seen. Then first back at the organization for immigration office.