Need To Have Well Water Checked In Nong Khai - Suggestions?

PoodMaiDai

Normally you contact the closest university in your area and you have to tell them what checks you like to be done for you. Not really expensive (1000-1500 Thb), except you want certain results...

Fatfather

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Thaivisa Connect App

Thanks. Is there a "standard" line of tests to be done on water that may be used for drinking?

Normally you contact the closest university in your area and you have to tell them what checks you like to be done for you. Not really expensive (1000-1500 Thb), except you want certain results...

Fatfather

Thanks. Is there a "standard" line of tests to be done on water that may be used for drinking?

About 6 years ago i had samples tested at Khon Kean university from the Temple Well that provided the water supply to the local residents in Mukdahan City. The tests came back so bad that i took a bottle of it to the Mayor and asked him to drink it and he naturally declined the offer. It was orange in colour and you couldn't even wash clothes in it. This got the ball rolling and i also refered it to the Governor and kept pushing. It took over 2 years but i finally won the battle and City Water pipes were run to connect the area and they even installed Fire Brigade Stand pipes to connect up to. So go for it,

Fatfather

About 6 years ago i had samples tested at Khon Kean university from the Temple Well that provided the water supply to the local residents in Mukdahan City. The tests came back so bad that i took a bottle of it to the Mayor and asked him to drink it and he naturally declined the offer. It was orange in colour and you couldn't even wash clothes in it. This got the ball rolling and i also refered it to the Governor and kept pushing. It took over 2 years but i finally won the battle and City Water pipes were run to connect the area and they even installed Fire Brigade Stand pipes to connect up to. So go for it,

Good for you! You don't hear about many success stories like that.

But I must ask the next question... is the city water they provided any better than the well water?