Craigslist Down?

Genericnic

I tried with VPN...didn't help...turned VPN back off. Then I turned off my True proxy setting and the site came up but slowly. Turn the proxy back on and it won't come up.

Yeah, stopped working again without VPN but with my US StrongVPN active it is working at reasonable speeds.

I tried with VPN...didn't help...turned VPN back off. Then I turned off my True proxy setting and the site came up but slowly. Turn the proxy back on and it won't come up.

Yeah, stopped working again without VPN but with my US StrongVPN active it is working at reasonable speeds.

That's what I tried also, StrongVPN with SF IP address. Oh, this internet and how it works differently for people sometimes. I may try later for geewhizs. Happy Holidays.

• Like 1

That's what I tried also, StrongVPN with SF IP address. Oh, this internet and how it works differently for people sometimes. I may try later for geewhizs. Happy Holidays.

Thanks for the topic, i had wanted to write about something prior to US Nov 2012 elections, my Itunes on Mac mini 2011, latest Itunes and latest OS 10.8.2 could not get some Podcasts called Currenttv, and also could not get it on their website?

Also could not get Saturday Night Live, however, since using Strongvpn from SF, through TOT, I was and am able to get it.

As for this question, I could not get Craigslist unless I used VPN.

I requested help from Itunes on the Web and after many requests they are investigating, since TOT said they do not block any channels.

Itunes is investigating it as well. Has anyone without VPN been able to get those Itunes Podcasts and Saturday Night LIve?

I have been able to get these Podcasts since Purchasing a Galaxy Note 2, and using an App from Google Play called Double Twist, and I paid for the upgrade to be able to download Podcasts. Thought it strange not being able to get them prior to the election?

thanks for the questions. sorry if I got off topic a bit.