The Hit And Run Restaurant "review" Thread

11 hours ago, Espanol said:

Really?

Please tell me one, clearly indicating at what temperature do they begin smoking comparing with olive oil. 

But we better move to PM, since we are clearly off topic.

Really

• Haha 1
  • Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I posted on the other thread (about businesses opening and closing) a few weeks ago about the Pulcinella Italian Risto-Pub that has opened in the former Punch & Judy premises on Soi 17 (Soi Region

Yesterday, went to Welcome Inn on Darkside for Sunday Roast. Had the mixed meat for 260B. Outstanding value and enjoyable meal, could not fault it. Welcome Inn has A/C and had about 6 or 7 punter

Tonight I have been to a place, where I will return for sure very soon. An Italian Restaurant at Soi Roi Lang or Soi 27, Naklua Road, just opposite of the Lotus Express.   As a fre

Posted Images

This weeks TGIF fish and chip treat took me to Caddyshack, a nice clean UK style pub, A/C and decent menu.

The F & C was excellent, from previous visit I recalled that their mushy peas were poor, so went for beans. I am not sure, but think they had home made hand cut chips last time, anyway this time came with steak fries. While not as good, still decent enough.

The cod came with breadcrumbs but can change for batter.

245B is a good price. Had a strawberry cheesecake for 75B, again really good.

Also noticed their new breakfast menu and looks like they have done away with that awful bacon they served previously, so will go next week and try.

Also worth mentioning, missus had a Thai dish and she said it was good.

Really feel sorry for these type players that are doing most things right and unable to serve booze, 

f & c thumbnail_IMG_5710.jpg

Edited by hackjam
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, hackjam said:

This weeks TGIF fish and chip treat took me to Caddyshack, a nice clean UK style pub, A/C and decent menu.

The F & C was excellent, from previous visit I recalled that their mushy peas were poor, so went for beans. I am not sure, but think they had home made hand cut chips last time, anyway this time came with steak fries. While not as good, still decent enough.

Also noticed their new breakfast menu and looks like they have done away with that awful bacon they served previously, so will go next week and try.

Really feel sorry for these type players that are doing most things right and unable to serve booze, 

Baked beans with F&C? Sacrilege!!!!!! 😲

Chips look a bit anaemic...... then again i like mine cremated! 😁 

Edited by VBF
  • Haha 1
On 9/4/2021 at 12:05 PM, hackjam said:

60 thb at Uncle Nuad street steak restaurant.

On 8/17/2021 at 4:18 PM, Jingthing said:

No biggie but I got the May's  taco Tuesdays prices a little wrong.

The prices are 59 for chicken or pork and 69 for fish or shrimp. 

Tacos here won't remind you of Mexico or Texas but they are tasty. Very large for the price.

Mostly salad with some chicken, pork of fish sprinkled on top.

.....but the waitress was awesome! Found myself humming that old Linda Rondstat tune all the way home.."Its so easy to fall in love"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
25 minutes ago, LarrySR said:

Tacos here won't remind you of Mexico or Texas but they are tasty. Very large for the price.

Mostly salad with some chicken, pork of fish sprinkled on top.

.....but the waitress was awesome! Found myself humming that old Linda Rondstat tune all the way home.."Its so easy to fall in love"

Yeah I agree. Their tacos are about as "Mexican" as Betty Boop in a muumuu.

• Haha 1
  • 2 weeks later...