Dog Boarding - Bangkok

I know there's some older topics on this, but was looking for any up-to-date info. Have to go away for two weeks so am looking for somewhere to board my three small dogs- I've used the pet hospital at Rama 3 before but they tend to just leave them locked in a cage all day and would like somewhere where maybe they could be get a bit of exercise, or have a room at least. Not too worried about the costs- peace of mind and knowing they're okay is more important than saving a few baht.

Any suggestions or first hand experiences?

Thanks.

Hi

Try ozono very nice place where the owners are real dog lovers

Touch pricey but peace of mind ain't free

Www.ozone.us

The link should be http://www.ozono.us - however that website has virtually zero information about dog boarding. The name of the boarding place appears to be Petropolitan Hotel. Googling for "petropolitan hotel ozono" (without the quotes) brings up a few relevant links.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

my brother in law is in bangkok and does take care of my 2 dogs when I am abroad, and frequently takes a good care of my guest pets.

He is retired and home all the time, playing with pets and taking them for walks along canals. If anybody needs help anytime, even for one or two nights, he really appreciates any additional income to his petite pension.

he charges 250baht/day for dogs and 200 for cats. They will have the whole room in the house for them, care and human company. There is a garden as well.

the problem he is in the west bangkok (on the other side of the river), just by the outer western ring road, in taling chan.

• 1 month later...

We used this place for 10 days over Christmas: http://www.petparadisepark.com/

Our 2 dogs got 2 runs on their own, a swim in the pool each day.

They have in room cameras so you can see your dogs on the internet

Dogs came back healthy but were ravenously hungry, I suspect they get fed once daily but probably not a bad thing as they spend most of their day in the room.

we'd use them again