Fully Equiped Fitness Near On Nut Bts (Bangkok)

Hey,

I'm moving to Bangkok within a year and would like to join a larger gym.

Close to BTS On Nut would be preferable, but a few stops on the train could do for sure.

I looks like the California Wow at Ekamai closed a while ago. So the next one in my scope is the Fitness First in Terminal 21, Asoke.

My condo got a gym, but it's one of those "standard" gyms with a few free weights and a treadmill or two. Need something bigger.

Any other possibilities? What to avoid?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Fitness First at Terminal 21 is a mini-gym, but if you get Platinum membership, you can visit all the larger Fitness Firsts too (like at Robinsons Rama 9, Sukhumvit 39, Sukhumvit Landmark Hotel, Q House Lumpini at Sathorn, soon to open at Sathorn Square and soon to convert gym at Siam Paragon)

I also like True Fitness at Exchange Tower Asoke and at Central World above Zen (if you get Black VIP membership, you can use the overseas branches...I used True Fitness in Taipei over the Xmas and NY holidays, which was a life saver)

California Wow is basically dead (except for the Esplanade branch barely clinging to life)...

Fitness First at Terminal 21 is a mini-gym, but if you get Platinum membership, you can visit all the larger Fitness Firsts too (like at Robinsons Rama 9, Sukhumvit 39, Sukhumvit Landmark Hotel, Q House Lumpini at Sathorn, soon to open at Sathorn Square and soon to convert gym at Siam Paragon)

I also like True Fitness at Exchange Tower Asoke and at Central World above Zen (if you get Black VIP membership, you can use the overseas branches...I used True Fitness in Taipei over the Xmas and NY holidays, which was a life saver)

California Wow is basically dead (except for the Esplanade branch barely clinging to life)...

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated :)

• 10 months later...