2013 Bungalows, Houses & Apartments For Short & Long Term Rental

Hello! I'm looking for a 3 or 4 bedrooms house on Koh Tao with the internet connection from 11th of January to 15th of February (2013). The area is not important but the price ~2500$ US for the whole period of time. Is this possible? Thank you!

Edited by neverlva

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im looking for a new place, from 1st November, for mid to long term.

Requirements:

- 1 bedroom

- 1 living room

- kitchen

- furnished

- wi-fi

- air-con (only needed in bedroom)

- sensible rate for electric

- Chaweng

Budget, up to 10,000 THB/month

Please PM me with any details.

Thanks wai.gif

Ian

Does anyone have any recommendations for me? I need to move between 1st-13th November. There's a beer in it for anyone who can point me in a successful direction biggrin.png

Hello,

I might relocate to Koh Sami and looking for a place to rent (apartment, house, etc.) from December 2013 onwards.

* Bophut or close to it

* 2-3 Bedrooms

* Furnished

* Wifi (optional)

* Water / Electric inclusive (optional)

* Shared pool (optional)

* Budget 15 - 20,000 Baht / month

* Long term rental 1 year or more

Please PM me should you have somthing on hand.

Thank you

Hi guys,

We're a couple looking to relocate to Samui. We would be looking for at least a 12 month rent,

1 + bedroom, kitchen, bathroom. 2 bedrooms would be amazing.

Budget 15k/month including bills.
Area - preferably Bang Rak, Bophut, Maenam areas, but any will consider. Not too touristy like Chawang,
but with a nice beach, so north or east cost.
Really want a pool, communal is perfect.
Really want to be at the beach or at least close to the beach.
Need Internet !
Condo, apartment, house or villa not important.
Anything, please do let me know, I'd really appreciate your help.
Willing to pay the "finders fee" ! wai.gif Please PM.
Many Thanks,
Jan

Hi, I'm considering moving to Lamai Beach Koh Samui for work at the end of december/early january from Finland and I really would appreciate information about the apartments. I never lived inThailand before. I need a long term 1-2 bedroom apartment, preferably furnished and with air conditioning. I checked the rates and apx 10 000 bht a month including electricity and cable etc would be maximum for me. Is this possible and what kind of options do I have? Can I get a furnished apartment with bed, sofa and tv in Lamai with this amount?

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance!

Hi,

Have 2 bedroom house for rent 16500 baht per month plus electric and water. in Soi mantra

All have tv's basic kitchen, air con, indoor car parking, shower room, dining table and balcony

PM for more details thanks

Where about are u I have friends comings out over Christmas for a few month

I shall pm you the details. Do you have any car or bikes for rent also thsbks

Sent from my iPhone using ThaiVisa app

Hello, I been looking on the net for accommodation with no success, I'm looking to rent a fully furnished house with parking facilities for 1 month but needs to be able to accommodate 2 medium sized dogs. A 1 bed-roomed house for a couple with air-conditioning preferably close to nice beach... so ideally on the east side but as I have a car anything reasonably close considered. I can be contacted on 0956645285 if any one knows of a suitable property.

Kenny

I forgot to mention ideally rent would be in the 15000-20000 range, Kenny

Edited by PoorSucker
Moved from separate thread.

Hello, I been looking on the net for accommodation with no success, I'm looking to rent a fully furnished house with parking facilities for 1 month but needs to be able to accommodate 2 medium sized dogs. A 1 bed-roomed house for a couple with air-conditioning preferably close to nice beach... so ideally on the east side but as I have a car anything reasonably close considered. I can be contacted on 0956645285 if any one knows of a suitable property.

Kenny

There are many properties around lamai and bangrak , but most are yearly rents .. Most don't advertise on the net and just hang a sign outside the house .. Can you boost to 30 a month? Also ou didn't mention when you wanted to stay

There are plenty of 2-3 bedroom houses available to rent in the Hua Thanon area for under 20k a month. They have parking too, don't know what their policy on dogs is.

On aurally rent yes , but for 1 month will be more and the op hasn't stated when , if iver Xmas will cost a lot more

On aurally rent yes , but for 1 month will be more and the op hasn't stated when , if iver Xmas will cost a lot more

Hmm, translation time again (BigC style)

If you can see the northern light then yes, only one moth will cost more, if Christmas happens again it will cost more.

Kenny

Sorry forgot to mention property should be available immediately as I would like to be in Koh Samui within the next week.

Kenny

Kenny

Sorry forgot to mention property should be available immediately as I would like to be in Koh Samui within the next week.

Kenny

One in Lamai which is dog friendly available now. 10-12 I guess but don't know. I'll PM the number of sister of the owner who speaks English.

Hey all,

Looking for a 3 week-1 month rental anywhere on the island that is not to sketchy, starting as soon as possible (Monday, Nov. 11). Max 12k for everything.

Requirements are reasonably safe, with bedroom air, wifi, proximity to beaches is a bonus.

Am I dreaming, or is this possible?

Hi,

I am looking for a comfortable, recent house. For long term (1year...)

Between Bophut and Lamai.

Need 1 large living room, 1 large bedroom, optionally other rooms.

Pool appreciated but not mandatory

Budget 25000-35000thb/mo

I can move in soon (10-30 days) or mid march.

Please contact me by message with your number, I will call you.

REWARD 2000THB if I finalize the deal.

Thanks

You won't find much at 6000 baht, PM perhaps if lucky a Thai row house, some where, or in Maenam there is a Condo unit, on Soi 4 near the Temple... very basic and no kitchen....(has wifi) depending on which floor, prices range from 3500 baht no furniture, if memory serves... 3rd floor I think has a bed, table and fridge 6000 or 7000 baht... PM

There are pretty decent houses in the 7 to 8000 baht range, but usually scooped up pretty fast...when available. Usually not advertised!

You have to look around and keep asking!

• Like 2