Why?

ragamuffin

I've just come back from a Look Tung/Mor Lam night and there were loads of Thai men with their 'Giks' and what I saw when I went for a wazz they weren't waiting until they got home...

I suspect you're troll whose "Wife" is currently getting her bones rattled by someone who actually has some money here....

Edited by HeavyDrinker

I've just come back from a Look Tung/Mor Lam night and there were loads of Thai men with their 'Giks' and what I saw when I went for a wazz they weren't waiting until they got home...

I suspect you're troll whose "Wife" is currently getting her bones rattled by someone who actually has some money here....

Maybe because it wasn't their " gik ". smile.png

i always thought, walking your short time hunting prey home holding hands was the normal way of telling her " I am just a normal hands holding guy and not a monster going to eat you next". Re-assurance towards HER. Never bother about me, I am not the hands holding type of gangster.

Because you can tell?

Are those men stupid? Blind?

Don't they see how ridiculous they are?

I'm trying to understand because actually things are pretty obvious.

They're not stupid, they pay per each " good time " .

I know many married men who pay for their lifetime, regardless if they have a good time once a month or semester.

Maybe because it wasn't their " gik ". smile.png

Well it wasn't their wife....