Sending My Ps3 From England

gazwjb1

Hello

Can you tell me the most secure way of sending my PS3 from England to Thailand. I miss it dearly, 18 months without a play is too long.

I will pay the going rate, and presume somewhere like dhl could oblige.

Hoping someone with knowledge can spare me 30 minutes of trawling through google..........please.

gaz

Why not buy one local ?? Could end up much cheaper then ship it.

Don't know why I bother posting on here............

Sorry if you feel that way, but I had something shipped over (worth around 2200 THB) and it costs me around 6000 THB to get it shipped (and taxed) to get it to my house here in Thailand. ! This btw was with Fedex (as I don't trust the local post office)

Edited by MJCM
  • Like 1

dont give up i recently had a baby stroller sent over from Germany by DHL and dont confuse with DHL express as it cost 5x more any way arrived in Thailand and then got transfered to Thaipost it then went through customs the value of the stroller was 350euros duty was 1900baht arrived at ChiangMai sorted .thumbsup.gif

Edited by akampa

If it's any help I have sent many items (mainly kid's birthday presents) TO the UK and have always used the EMS service of the Thai post office. The last thing I sent was a joy stick controller and programme games which cost me 1,500 baht to post. Everything I have sent EMS has always arrived undamaged and on time!

dont give up i recently had a baby stroller sent over from Germany by DHL and dont confuse with DHL express as it cost 5x more any way arrived in Thailand and then got transfered to Thaipost it then went through customs the value of the stroller was 350euros duty was 1900baht arrived at ChiangMai sorted .thumbsup.gif

The tax on Electrical items (like a Ps3) is different then on a Baby Stroller, don't know the exact amounts, maybe someone with more knowledge can fill in the blanks.

Found this post, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/386788-import-dutiescustoms-on-electronic-products/#entry3778237 which describes how to search through the Custom website and find the appropriate 'Import Tariff'