bangkokburning

Avatar does not load, cycles, stpos then does not update - after ten mins (with size limits)

Avatar finally loaded but I only can see it if I click on myself in cp. Does not show up in posts.

Generally speaking this feature really flaky, not first time Ive had issues with it

Well, my Bush avatar has been deemed offensive and I was given a warning. I am wholly unclear what I am being warned about. I guess people that have some affinity toward GW might feel offended despite my human tight to free speech and personal self expression.

Now that I have NO avatar, guess the problem solved.

Im totally clueless. Which avatar is "offensive" and very curious who reported it as such? I hope a great many people, not just one mod in love with GW. o

OR....was it the new avatar???

Transam - That was my latest attempt. You see it but others dont and I dont although I did see it in my cp.

Btw Im not using android app and deleted it awhile ago????

Edited by bangkokburning

Well, my Bush avatar has been deemed offensive and I was given a warning. I am wholly unclear what I am being warned about. I guess people that have some affinity toward GW might feel offended despite my human tight to free speech and personal self expression.

Now that I have NO avatar, guess the problem solved.

Im totally clueless. Which avatar is "offensive" and very curious who reported it as such? I hope a great many people, not just one mod in love with GW. o

OR....was it the new avatar???

Transam - That was my latest attempt. You see it but others dont and I dont although I did see it in my cp.

Btw Im not using android app and deleted it awhile ago????

No, don't see anything, just the basic blank thingy.

PS. When l had an Avatar prob l sent a photo to admin and they attached from their end.

Edited by transam