Dentist

Bangkok International Hospital ,dentist office for the hospital located next to Bank of Ayuttaya on left side of building very good dentist.

Very clean modern has all the latest equipment just had two crowns fitted there no problems and the price was competitive

compared to other independent dentists that I got quotes from.

Absolutely excellent place in Chaweng Times Square. (Name forgot but only one dentist at that location . . .)

First class. As a person who once had the worst teeth in SE Asia I can speak with painful authority about many of the dentists on Samui, including the big hospitals.

Not only is she really very good, but (when the Big Job was coming up 5 years back) was the only one who would consider alternatives that none of the others wanted to do. I know the work was feasible as I spent weeks researching it over the inet. I then spent months going round talking to dentists about what I wanted. Not only was she (Times Sq.) thoughtful, but also very knowledgeable and didn't mind at all considering cheaper technologies and possibilities - all the others went for top cash as fast as possible. Either that or they had never heard of the techniques I was considering.

On top of that she ended up being very affordable. Top quote (one of the hospitals) was 140K. She did the same work with impeccable quality for a bit less than 50K. And that included two separate monthly checks afterwards.

It's not just about how much it costs . . . although that's a shaping factor!

R

Confirming Samuijimmy... Dental Design in Asoke, BKK, provide timely, effective and affordable treatment. Clean, no problem.... contact detail....

Jennefer (Ms)

Patient Relations Manager

Dental Design Clinic & Lab

No.10 Dental Design Bldg.,

Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke),

North Klongtoey, Wattana,

Bangkok 10110

International Call : (66)2-261-9119, (66)2-261-9120

Local Call : 02-261-9119, 02-261-9120

Facsimiles : (66)2-258-3723

E-Mail : [email protected]

Working Time : Monday - Fri : 9.00 am - 8.00 pm

Saturday and Public Holidays : 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

Had my plate done just after Bon Cafe,

on the right as you leave Bophut. Top Job! (Baan Fan Luck)

Also have a shop next to post office, ring road chaweng.

And one in Lamai, where my wife goes.

Baan Fan Luck, recommended.

Bangkok International Hospital ,dentist office for the hospital located next to Bank of Ayuttaya on left side of building very good dentist.

Very clean modern has all the latest equipment just had two crowns fitted there no problems and the price was competitive

compared to other independent dentists that I got quotes from.

Just how much did you pay, per crown ?

Edited by metisdead
Font

Just how much did you pay, per crown ?

12000 baht for standard porcelain crown x2 plus 6000 baht per tooth preparation.

compared to UK price I think that is very reasonable.I do not mind paying a little extra

to have a high standard of hygiene and would have gladly paid more for the treatment I

personally received at this dentist.

I would go see Dr T (Dental Design Clinic) opposite the 75 Shop in Maenam.... best dentist I've ever had for this type of work, and a lot cheaper than prices mentioned above.... thumbsup.gif

You won't get a better recommendation than this. Wear sunglasses when looking in the mirror afterwards! tongue.png

Confirming Samuijimmy... Dental Design in Asoke, BKK, provide timely, effective and affordable treatment. Clean, no problem.... contact detail....

Jennefer (Ms)

Patient Relations Manager

Dental Design Clinic & Lab

No.10 Dental Design Bldg.,

Sukhumvit 21 (Asoke),

North Klongtoey, Wattana,

Bangkok 10110

International Call : (66)2-261-9119, (66)2-261-9120

Local Call : 02-261-9119, 02-261-9120

Facsimiles : (66)2-258-3723

E-Mail : [email protected]

Working Time : Monday - Fri : 9.00 am - 8.00 pm

Saturday and Public Holidays : 9.00 am - 5.00 pm

This is the brother of Dr T, opposite the 75 shop. ...... They both use the same business name!

Edited by samuijimmy

I firstly admit I've not visited him as only just moved to Samui permanently, but a lot of good recommendations for Dr Jimmy's which is right opposite Tesco Chaweng. If you google him you'll see. He's been here years and seems to be pretty good. I will be going there myself. Hope this helps. Otherwise agree with poster who suggested Bangkok Hospital.

Seems there are several good dentists on Samui, thumbsup.gif another one that a number of people I know, say is good, is at Soi 5 on the ring road in Maenam... Dr Saancha,

opposite Gai's (Kai's) restaurant.

So some choices, to check out and see who suits! wink.png