Kawasakis In Stock!

yankee99

So as long as i can remember you had to wait months for a er6n or z1000. Today you can get either one with no waitng in bkk or pattaya. I asked and they were cutomer orders but they arent following through with the purchase. I wonder how much the new honda is cutting in to kawasakis business?

all the new honda 500's are available now......

475lbs/215kg and 45HP? No thanks. ~60k more and you can get a EX650 with 27 more ponies and 15 less kg's..and, IMO, looks better by a mile. The CB500f looks like a Chinese Keeway or Sym.

146_1210+2013-honda-CB500F_ABS_Blk+.jpg2013%20ER6N%20Black.jpg

2013-Honda-CBR500R-ABS-Red.jpg

2013-honda-cbr500r-prices-announced_1.jp

FILE0022-1.jpg

FILE0017.jpg

54450d1360283689-another-new-member-2013

kawasaki-2012-new-ninja-650.jpg

Edited by NomadJoe

475lbs/215kg and 45HP? No thanks. ~60k more and you can get a Ninja 650 with 27 more ponies and 15 less kg's..

Yes, but the CBR looks like a race bike. rolleyes.gif So is cheaper and adds more make-believe inches in the pants of many.

What's the redline on it again?

Edited by pilm

475lbs/215kg and 45HP? No thanks. ~60k more and you can get a EX650 with 27 more ponies and 15 less kg's..and, IMO, looks better by a mile. The CB500f looks like a Chinese Keeway or Sym.

Nomad cbr500r is 194 kg ans 47 hp and you need to pay 80k more to get a kawa650 which is 210 kg on porky side.

I think the market is full nowadays for big bikes. Also new year bonuses are spent.

Edited by loserlazer

146_1210+2013-honda-CB500F_ABS_Blk+.jpg2013%20ER6N%20Black.jpg

2013-Honda-CBR500R-ABS-Red.jpg

2013-honda-cbr500r-prices-announced_1.jp

FILE0022-1.jpg

FILE0017.jpg

54450d1360283689-another-new-member-2013

kawasaki-2012-new-ninja-650.jpg

Untill now customers could only choose between 3 "reasonably" priced big bikes. Suddenly they have another 3 models to choose from and its easy to see that many choose honda instead of kawasaki. Not everyone looks at a bike the same way you do and Honda knows this. They will sell many many of the 500 series and kawasaki will lose many customers. Thats just the way it's gonna be, like it or not........

There's NEVER any waiting in Nakhon Sawan. Just take a bus, take the paperwork you need, the right amount of cash and ride home on your new bike. Khun Surasak is a great guy. If you are nice, he might even buy you lunch. I simply cannot understand the waiting so many people do when there are other options. Insanity.

There's NEVER any waiting in Nakhon Sawan. Just take a bus, take the paperwork you need, the right amount of cash and ride home on your new bike. Khun Surasak is a great guy. If you are nice, he might even buy you lunch. I simply cannot understand the waiting so many people do when there are other options. Insanity.

I cant understad why Khun Surasak doesnt do a little advertising. He has missed the boat on many sales...I cant understand how poorly some people run there business....

nice front brakes on the Honda... single disk and one piston caliper, should be awesome wink.png

Not large pistons per se' but they are twin pistons up front

whatever they are... they're a disgrace, really highlights how many corners Honda have cut here... seem to have blown all the budget on fancy plastics making the 'r' looking like a sportsbike ;0

nice front brakes on the Honda... single disk and one piston caliper, should be awesome Not large pistons per se' but they are twin pistons up frontwhatever they are... they're a disgrace, really highlights how many corners Honda have cut here... seem to have blown all the budget on fancy plastics making the 'r' looking like a sportsbike ;0

Ummm this is a kawasaki thread,there is 4 or 5 honda threads where you can share your disapointments about a bike that you probably have no intention of buying anyway, just sayin

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

nice front brakes on the Honda... single disk and one piston caliper, should be awesome Not large pistons per se' but they are twin pistons up frontwhatever they are... they're a disgrace, really highlights how many corners Honda have cut here... seem to have blown all the budget on fancy plastics making the 'r' looking like a sportsbike ;0

Feed the hungry troll for the sake of songkran.

Even dogs are full today:D

Edited by loserlazer

• 1 month later...

Are ZX10R's still available here from kawasaki big bike or the like. I would really like to buy one but cannot find information relating to them recently.

No (at least not this year)- they've been dropped from the domestically-available line-up, so you can't get one direct through Kawi- one of the importers (like Red Baron) may be able to source one.

Here's the list of available bikes for 2013:

post-176811-0-72620500-1369230763_thumb.

Edited by RubberSideDown
  • Like 1

Are ZX10R's still available here from kawasaki big bike or the like. I would really like to buy one but cannot find information relating to them recently.

No (at least not this year)- they've been dropped from the domestically-available line-up, so you can't get one direct through Kawi- one of the importers (like Red Baron) may be able to source one.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yikes, the er6 range has certainly jumped in price (new taxes etc.)

It's getting quite hard to justify trading in an existing bike for the latest model. Those second hand er6's at well under 200k look great value compared to the new price... I wonder how these price hikes have affected new sales...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yikes, the er6 range has certainly jumped in price (new taxes etc.)

It's getting quite hard to justify trading in an existing bike for the latest model. Those second hand er6's at well under 200k look great value compared to the new price... I wonder how these price hikes have affected new sales...

While I'm not sure what the time-frame is, Real Motorsports has 10 Versys, 12 Ninja 650, and 38 ER-6N with deposits on them waiting to be picked up (all ordered by Thais)- they seem to be selling a lot of them- I don't think foreigners constitute a major part of the market, but it seems the Thais are very willing to pay the price- I would imagine the numbers are way bigger at the main dealership.