Raining On Nimmanhamin

heybruce

and what do the party people do? Hide from the rain??? Haha

Dance in the street of course, while cheering on God. Duh.

BTW I would also like to apologize for my earlier post about grumpy retired people. Many -if not most- retired people of course aren't grumpy at all, and just as fun loving as anyone else. I wrote it stabbing at my touch screen keyboard through a zip-lock bag in the middle of the rain shower on the sidewalk on Loi Kroh, while being touched inappropriately by some lass from a massage shop.

So I'd like to rephrase that as "grumpy people of any age". :thumbsup:

Edited by WinnieTheKhwai
  • Like 1

and what do the party people do? Hide from the rain??? Haha

Dance in the street of course, while cheering on God. Duh.

BTW I would also like to apologize for my earlier post about grumpy retired people. Many -if not most- retired people of course aren't grumpy at all, and just as fun loving as anyone else. I wrote it stabbing at my touch screen keyboard through a zip-lock bag in the middle of the rain shower on the sidewalk on Loi Kroh, while being touched inappropriately by some lass from a massage shop.

So I'd like to rephrase that as "grumpy people of any age". thumbsup.gif

Are you trying to let yourself out of it.

I believe you are ageless.tongue.png

Got totally soaked walking along Nimmanheiman, drove up to the Ring Road, and it's as dry as a bone.

we had a short and sweet thunderstorm and rain near Maejo 2 hours later.

Looking forward to see the clear sky tomorrow!

There are farmers in our community that simple can't plant crops as they have no water.Not sure they would agree, or appreciate, your wish. The rain has only fallen in a few areas and no where near enough to soak the parched earth or run off into dams.Hang Dong way and south not a single drop. Most of the north is drought stricken, might be for some that's not important if its still coming out of the tap.