Liverpool F.c.

scousemouse

Schaden freude strikes again.

The little bitch will not only see Liverpool next season.

I can only presume you do not understand what schadenfreude means, now that is schadenfreude laugh.png

Yep. Fully aware of what sf means. And it doesn't change with time.

What goes around comes around. Little bitches are always little bitches however.

laugh.png

OK, explain it to me in the context of your post, because maybe, I do not understand your post, however at this time I would prefer to use 'mudita' toward the City fans. Which I understand to mean, joy in your success to the detriment of your own, but this is a Buddhist teaching, so I could be wrong.

• Like 1

Schaden freude strikes again.

The little bitch will not only see Liverpool next season.

I can only presume you do not understand what schadenfreude means, now that is schadenfreude laugh.png

Yep. Fully aware of what sf means. And it doesn't change with time.

What goes around comes around. Little bitches are always little bitches however.

laugh.png

OK, explain it to me in the context of your post, because maybe, I do not understand your post, however at this time I would prefer to use 'mudita' toward the City fans. Which I understand to mean, joy in your success to the detriment of your own, but this is a Buddhist teaching, so I could be wrong.

don't waste your energy mate.

OK Steve, I kinda get your vibe. Although I no longer support Liverpool, ( and haven't done for several reasons and a long time ) I do follow them in a loose way, and I really felt for you guy's in the past few weeks. Your passion is a little like Munster fans, knowing you are European Royalty, but just not fulfilling the last requirements.

It is hard to bear sometimes....

What a great season. To see an idea develop into a team is something rare to see, especially in 1 year. An attacking system that was so close last season has blossomed this season; as have many players. Henderson has been great ( so missed over the last couple of weeks), Stirling has lived up to the expectations we all put on him, Sturridge has shown what a waste Chelsk made of him, Allen has come back to life along with Coutinhio, Stevie G has shown that he can play anywhere, and Suarez has become the best player in the premiership (Toure a close second, but Mr M is mad about Dzecko).

Downside... It's all about defense. Not convinced about Migniolet, great shot stopper but doesn't give confidence to the back line. Talking about our back line, why can't they function as a unit? Let's get Steve Clarke back to sort them out, otherwise lets get some new blood in. The simple fact is that we could have won the title this year, but if we lose it next year because of the defense it will be criminal. We have a chance to progress and I hope that we address the areas that need change; but not until after we sing the praises of the team that punched so far above its perceived weight this year.

A wicked season...YNWA

as a neutral who has been cheering on LFC all season I hate to say this but I dont think they are going to reproduce this years performances next year and they have really fluffled a very good chance at the title in the last few games

Sadf to see that the only time you come out of your safe home is when we come 2nd and you come 7th. I think this is actually below you mate

as a neutral who has been cheering on LFC all season I hate to say this but I dont think they are going to reproduce this years performances next year and they have really fluffled a very good chance at the title in the last few games

If I'm right, we could not have won without City is messing up, and they didn't. I agree though that this was a great chance. Our only problem now is being able to compete in the transfer market and improve at the same rate as mega bucks teams. I gotta say that I think Johnson is past his best in an overall season.

Sadf to see that the only time you come out of your safe home is when we come 2nd and you come 7th. I think this is actually below you mate

Crock of what.....? My safe home.?After the season I've had, I'll revel in my comfort, and if you think that I'm not chuffed to bits that Liverpool bottled it, you're off your knacker.... ;)

Very rarely do I rub it it in, but after watching Gerard celebrate a month ago, I'm made up to <deleted>.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Don't make such a bold statement unless you have some reasoning to back it up.

They have proven over 38 games they were capable of pushing for the title and had it not been for a few poor results things could have been different today.

With the amount they will rake in for finishing 2nd plus other money FSG were going to pump in during the summer I can only see the squad improving in the summer. Just imagine for 1 moment an improved Liverpool with Rogers at the helm.

Unfortunately I think this means they will not be so reckless next year. I think they will be more balanced, concede less goals and probably as a result of being more balanced, score less goals too.

• Like 1

YNWA.

Dream on, dream on,

With hope in your heart,

Cause you'll never win again,

You'll neeeeeeeeever win again.

:-)

It's been a good tight season this year. I hope you are up for it next season ...........we go again!

• Like 1

Don't make such a bold statement unless you have some reasoning to back it up.

They have proven over 38 games they were capable of pushing for the title and had it not been for a few poor results things could have been different today.

With the amount they will rake in for finishing 2nd plus other money FSG were going to pump in during the summer I can only see the squad improving in the summer. Just imagine for 1 moment an improved Liverpool with Rogers at the helm.

Unfortunately I think this means they will not be so reckless next year. I think they will be more balanced, concede less goals and probably as a result of being more balanced, score less goals too.

it's been more than 38 games, it's been a year and a half. january to may last season too we were outstanding.

• Like 1

Almost feel bad for Gerrard..............

cheesy.gif

Welcome back Jimbo, that was quite a sabbatical but presumably you no longer have a problem with the validity of the "Man Utd in decline" thread!!

Moyes should have been given more time.....laugh.png

• Like 1

Strong rumour circulating that Lucas is on his way out

It looked like an emotional goodbye after seven years, but Lucas Leiva has backtracked on his Instagram post from earlier today, claiming he was only bidding farewell to the season, "nothing else".

The Brazil midfielder wrote today after Liverpool's final game of the season yesterday:

"Yesterday I finished my 7th season with Liverpool. I want to thank the ones who supported me all this years. #thankyou #goodbye."

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/lucas-leiva-says-goodbye-to-liverpoolbut-then-claims-he-was-only-bidding-farewell-to-the-season-9356267.html