Coffee Grinders ?

jellydog

My kingdom for a basic, inexpensive coffee grinder ! I'm outfitting a new apartment and for the life of me can't find a basic, one speed, no frills, bells or whistles coffee grinder. I've come across any number of coffee grinders suitable for the rich and famous, but nothing else.

Any ideas much appreciated !wai2.gif

Huge assortment of inexpensive coffee grinders (and all things remotely related) plus a full compliment of expensive / HORECA level Barista equipment in the basement of JJ Mall .. Chatuchak market. Pricing and range suits both personal and trade demand. You can get the BTS or MRT there.. cross over the park and skirt around the east side of Chatuchak to get to JJ Mall. http://www.siamcarp.com/

Huge assortment of inexpensive coffee grinders (and all things remotely related) plus a full compliment of expensive / HORECA level Barista equipment in the basement of JJ Mall .. Chatuchak market. Pricing and range suits both personal and trade demand. You can get the BTS or MRT there.. cross over the park and skirt around the east side of Chatuchak to get to JJ Mall. http://www.siamcarp.com/

Much thanks cattoc. I'll be out there soon.wai2.gif

Hi Jellydog.

Just pop into Big C or Tesco Lotus and buy one of the cheap food blenders, as these come with a coffee grinder attachment.

Really ? An option then. I do think I'll go out to JJ Mall and check it out. Never been there, so a new experience.

Again, thanks for all the ideas.wai2.gif

Bought a simple grinder out at JJ Mall. No bells and whistles. Last one she had.

Finding simple, inexpensive things is increasingly more difficult in the "margin" fixated world we live in. Why produce and market simple and basic commodities, when you can produce and market more complicated and expensive ones and increase your "margin". Maddening, but whaddaya gonna do ?bah.gif