Boarding Card

Arrived back at Swampy from Singapore and for the first time that I can remember I was asked for my boarding card! I still had it so handed it over but didn't ask why they wanted it.

Anyone have any idea why they would ask for it ? Has anyone else been asked for it ?

Yep, cause after you clear immigration outbount it is easy enough to get from the departure hall to the arrivals hall. For the quick witted, it is the ultimate easy visa run. Check in with no luggage get stamped out, go downstairs and come back in.

I accidently took a wrong turn the other week and ended up in the arrivals. You can easily go back upstairs, but you have to clear security again.

Having a boarding pass for the trip you just arrived on prevents you doing this little trick.

Exit stamp for swampy, entry to changi and exit from changi were all on the same page ?

Offtopic.

Maybe the immigration Officer thought Changi ?? Never heard of it, I only know Beer Chang and I rather have a Leo biggrin.png

Exit stamp for swampy, entry to changi and exit from changi were all on the same page ?

Offtopic.

Maybe the immigration Officer thought Changi ?? Never heard of it, I only know Beer Chang and I rather have a Leo biggrin.png

Many a true word ----------------