Hydrogen Aston Martin Makes Motoring History

Thinking outside the box will eventually give us interstellar space travel and much more in the future just like what it has given us in the past but, most, like many you see here still think the world is flat.. Metaphorically speaking of course.. Not everything IS absolute just because our knowledge has not yet evolved enough to prove otherwise, we're omnipotent, even god like, after all coffee1.gif ..

The "God particle" used to be just a theory too whistling.gif ..

Edited by WarpSpeed
  • Like 2

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The end of the petrol dollar? The end of the big stick? But not the end of tax per mile you do! Tachometers will be fitted to all cars or chips fitted to the cars and then to your bank card. But hey clean air would be nice

Tax per mile only affects USA. The USA id the only industrialised country in the world that hasn't gone metric

The law of thermodynamics or the swisscheese of science made up in the mid 1800s have been disproven by hundreds of scientists...many of them even doubted their result because of the law of thermodynamics...problem thinking outside the box.

I only need to say bumblebee to disprove the law of thermodynamics, yildiz magnet motor example two, the potato clock three. Fibonacci example four i can continue...

Which law of thermodynamics is it that you claim to be solid?

Entropy aint what it used to becheesy.gif

Oilinki: lol when you combust hydrogen you get watervapor...not DHMO i have been in labratory enviroment testing this hydrogen H2O2 becomes H2O and O after combustion you can even capture this and reuse it if you want...to make more hydrogen...in the lab we used traditional electrolysis for the tests.

Bankokrick: That is an issue if you have the hydrogen stored in a tank for sure i know that herman had something that replaced the sparkplug and that was where he converted the water into hydrogen so with his solution that would not have been an issue stan was working on something similar. But in regards to these kits that are on the market it can be an issue for sure very much like having nitrogen oxides tanks that are used in racing cars.

Dude DHMO is water. I guess you are learning your chemistry from Utube as well.
I know Hence the lol but there is a myth about dhmo...look at www.dhmo.org but we tested a gasoline generator with 4 cylinder to analyze what gases you got in the exhausts and even when you run with 100 hydrogen which is quite easy if you have the amount you need you still get some hydrocarbons but those are so small that they most likely come from the oil that lubricates the engine and from deposits builtup in the engine over time when in use...and they drop after a while in use as the hydrogen combustion actually cleans out the engine.

Google dmho scam or hoax also if you want that entire thing was made to illustrate how dangerous it can be for not understanding science...please tell me your joking when your talking about DMHO...

Yes, joking about the DMHO dangers

i understand this problem of separating water and hydrogen cheaply and whilst on the move had been cracked many years ago

a number of patents were approved to protect the process

unfortunately, the major oil companies hold the patents so you won't see a commercial version of this process anytime soon

the main culprits are aliens (species #9847) from the Gamma quadrant. they have bought the patent rights from the major oil companies because they hate the guts of us humans populating planet Earth. some of them are even posting regularly on Thaivisa spreading misleading information and distorting facts.

l-dog%20small.jpg

despite referring to yourself in the ''us human'' collective you appear to be Klingon, so i guess you would know all about alians

Hab SoSlI' Quch!

Actually there has been people who has solved it already...they just happend to run into problems when they did...its called hydrogen on demand. Stan Meyer was one of them and died of food poisoning during a meeting with people from the US DOD...Herman P Andersson (a retired NASA Engineer) if i remember correctly. Was threatned with his life if he tried to bring it to market.

There are some products on the market that are not as refined that reduces your need for gasoline or diesel by 30-40 percent...i had a kit in a lexus sc400 and reduced my fuel consumption with 32%. And then in my MG ZT 260 with a mustang 4,6l V8 with a drop by 42% percent in fuel consumption at the same time as i had installed a supercharger the supercharger itself helped reduce fuel consumption by 17%...

No conspiracy theories just facts...

i have a Jaguar who's fuel consumption drops 100% during weekdays. it goes only up 100% on sunday mornings.

• Like 1

Hydrogen is highly inflammable. What will happen in a crash situation. Boom!

The idea behind the technology is that the H2O molecules are 'cracked' before entering the combustion chamber. Meaning that your petrol tank and your vehicle as a whole, is only storing water smile.png

Thanks for that information Garry. I was not aware that this could be done.

You can buy kits on ebay. Don't know how good they are.

CropperCapture1.jpg

I can easily answer that as i have and are still using kits like this have my third with a kit now....they work but to different degrees depending on how effective the cell is and if your water is charged or not.

Thats good to know.

Now, if someone can figure out (and they will) how to produce hydrogen cheaply and in volume, this will be the future. The real breakthrough will come when the car can produce it and not need fuel.

I think the air is two parts hydrogen - H20. So it's abundant and cheap. What's not cheap is separating it. Someone will come up with a breakthrough and there's our fuel with only water vapor for exhaust.

Stay on it, guys.

Just curious ... wink.png

You said separating hydrogen from water is not cheap... Do you have some figures to prove that?

Also, show the energy needed to compress the hydrogen after separation, while you're at it.

Actually there has been people who has solved it already...they just happend to run into problems when they did...its called hydrogen on demand. Stan Meyer was one of them and died of food poisoning during a meeting with people from the US DOD...Herman P Andersson (a retired NASA Engineer) if i remember correctly. Was threatned with his life if he tried to bring it to market.

There are some products on the market that are not as refined that reduces your need for gasoline or diesel by 30-40 percent...i had a kit in a lexus sc400 and reduced my fuel consumption with 32%. And then in my MG ZT 260 with a mustang 4,6l V8 with a drop by 42% percent in fuel consumption at the same time as i had installed a supercharger the supercharger itself helped reduce fuel consumption by 17%...

No conspiracy theories just facts...

i have a Jaguar who's fuel consumption drops 100% during weekdays. it goes only up 100% on sunday mornings.

A common problem with Jags and high-performance cars in general. Have you tuned the carburetors? Apparently, best done Sunday mornings. biggrin.png

My SS-396 Chevelle got 12 MPG every day of the week, seemingly whether it rolled or not.