Turkish thieves arrested in Samut Prakan

webfact

Unlawful Turkish Thieves Arrested In Samutprakarn

n244.jpg

A group of Turkish nationals who were reported to have been stealing in Samutprakarn province were finally by police. They mainly targeted merchants and business people who were wearing valuable things, after finding their victim, they’d approach them and ask if they could exchange some money.

SAMUT PRAKAN: -- [PDN]; After several complaints from victims whose possessions were stolen from, police were finally able to arrest the thieves. The three suspects that were arrested were aged from 30 to 43 and were all Turkish nationals who stayed at the Ploen Chit Grand View Mansion.

Police General Aek, who was the leader of the arrest or operation revealed that the track-down and arrest took place after police officers received several complaints from locals that their possessions were stolen by a group of Arab looking people, this made the police aware of the situation, which lead to a track-down and identification process in order to arrest the thieves.

After police found their location, a team of police officers were dispatched to arrest the suspects. Following the arrest, most of the victims were called into the police station in order to confirm the suspects, the confirmation process went smoothly, which made police sure that the suspects that were arrested were the right ones.

The suspects have now been taken to the police station in order to undergo further questioning, police will also charge them for thievery.

Source: http://www.pattayadailynews.com/en/2013/07/15/unlawful-turkish-thieves-arrested-in-samutprakarn/

-- Pattaya Daily News 2013-07-15

Is the guy at the back who's wearing glasses, seated next to the police officer one of the victims? He doesn't look Turkish to me only the three guys at the front who clearly make up the gang, do.

Anyway good to know the Bib are doing their job - although, it wasn't going to take long to hunt down a couple of "Arab looking" thieves in a relatively homogeneous country like Thailand.

" A group of Turkish nationals who were reported to have been stealing in Samutprakarn province were finally by police."

I wonder if that hurts? Has anybody ever been "finally" by the police before?

Another great news story.

Thailand the hub of the finally!

wai2.gif

give them the threatment they would get @ home, chop of some fingers or hands

they will never steal with that hand again

Turkish criminal code is not based upon sharia law. Only 12 percent of Turks are in favour of sharia law being implemented.

• Like 1

As Muslims they should be offered a trial in accordance with the Sharia, not by some infidel "western" style court.

Why do you assume they're of Muslim faith? Turkey has a very large Christian faith population and in Turkey thieves go to jail if caught:

Have a read on the Turksih Criminal code: http://legislationline.org/documents/action/popup/id/6872/preview check out the Larceny section specifically

And have a nice day :)

• Like 1

Absolute scum. I was scammed only once at Hualampong tube station some arab came up to me and asked if he could see what AUD looked like and stupidly I pulled out some bills and let him handle them, dont know how the hell he did it, but I was short total $300 in dollars and baht. He said he was going to Sydney. The next attempt was in Jomtien when they asked if USD could be used in Australia and I said yes, then they didnt know what to say coz we all know what USD looks like. I wanted to belt the **** but I just walked away.

Goes without saying do not pull out any cash at any time to anyone in the street you dont know. I was just trying to be helpful to the guy thinking he was a tourist going to AUS, and thats the thanks I got. Lesson learned.

• Like 1