Holiday Apartment, Naklua

RugbyMan

Hi

If you could possibly give some idea of what facilities you are looking for, e.g. swimming pool, lift/elevator etc and whether important to have a central location within naklua it would be easier to try to help .Approx budget also ?

I live in naklua, no connection with any place but have viewed/stayed at a few.( Mostly budget/mid range )

Other members also may know of places.

smile.png

Hi

If you could possibly give some idea of what facilities you are looking for, e.g. swimming pool, lift/elevator etc and whether important to have a central location within naklua it would be easier to try to help .Approx budget also ?

I live in naklua, no connection with any place but have viewed/stayed at a few.( Mostly budget/mid range )

Other members also may know of places.

smile.png

Hi seasia,

Looking for something nice and clean with a swimming pool. Would need a lift as getting on a bit now! Would like a central location within Naklua and thinking of paying around 700/750 baht per day.

Hope you can help.

Cheers, RugbyMan.

Edited by Phil Conners
Botched quote

I live in the Park Beach Condominium on Soi Naklua 16; right on the beach. Has a lift, swimming pool, a pub, etc. Not on a baht bus route, but directly in front there are always motos and private taxis who will take you up to Pattaya-Naklua Road or where you want to go.

A normal monthly rent for a studio here averages 15K THB per month. No idea what it would be for a one month rental nor if any are available for rent. I can check with the office if you want. One bedroom setups would be more.

Also, across the street is the TW Wong Amat condo complex, and I se banners advertising a furnished studio for 9,990 per month. Again, no idea if that price available for a short term rental. They have a website which may provide the info you seek: http://www.ratanakorn.com/tw_wong-amat/project_site_01.php

PM m if you want more info.

Hi

A couple of possibilities for you, each with slight drawbacks.

First is Green Beach Apartments soi 16/1

I`ve stayed there a couple of times ( for months ) but lastly about 3 years ago.

3 room styles, from about 10 K - 15 K baht a month, electric extra ( overpriced at 10 baht a unit, my bills ranged from 1500- 3000+ baht p.m), water, about 300 baht a month, twice weekly cleaning included, pay extra for more frequent.

Has elevator, swimming pool is on top floor but very very small( really )

The 2 cheaper room styles do not have balconies.

It is only 1 minute walk to the main naklua road, so OK to get about from.

Sorry I can`t now locate the website.

2nd is Vela Casa,opposite soi 12 approx and a fair way north in to naklua.

Less than a minute walk to main naklua road though.

Nice swimming pool, outside at ground level.

I`ve viewed rooms but not stayed.

It is from about 7 K baht a month so cheap and the rooms do look nice.

Small fitness centre at ground level.

Same as above, electric, water, internet, cleaning extra so could total about 12 K approx p.m

There is a combination of private and developer owned units.

Often booked fairly solidly.

http://www.ratanakorn.com/velacasa/home.php?file=room_for_rent.php

N.B.

When I looked, there was no mini mart nor coffee shop or restaurant .

7/11 or Family Mart about 2 minutes walk away though.

Edited by seasia

Hi seasia,

The Vela Casa sounds just what we're looking for but unfortunately it's fully booked for December. I'm trying to locate Green Beach Apartments website. Thanks very much for your help.

RugbyMan

Edited by RugbyMan

I live in the Park Beach Condominium on Soi Naklua 16; right on the beach. Has a lift, swimming pool, a pub, etc. Not on a baht bus route, but directly in front there are always motos and private taxis who will take you up to Pattaya-Naklua Road or where you want to go.

A normal monthly rent for a studio here averages 15K THB per month. No idea what it would be for a one month rental nor if any are available for rent. I can check with the office if you want. One bedroom setups would be more.

Also, across the street is the TW Wong Amat condo complex, and I se banners advertising a furnished studio for 9,990 per month. Again, no idea if that price available for a short term rental. They have a website which may provide the info you seek: http://www.ratanakorn.com/tw_wong-amat/project_site_01.php

PM m if you want more info.

Hi WWW

This sounds good, but if I can I would prefer being nearer to the road for baht buses. Will have a nosy on the website, though.

Thanks.

RugbyMan

Edited by Rimmer
Quote fixed