No Fizz Pepsi Max

spacemand

I only drink no sugar sodas and I picked up a 12 pack of 1.45L Pepsi Max today at Makro and its like water no Co2 at all, no fizz flat as water, it tastes old and without the Co2 or whater makes sodas sparkiling its like drinking old sugar water.

No sense in going back since I have opened 5 bottles already to see what the issue were and the cost is peanuts compared to the time spend getting a refund.

Just beware of production date R230413 A 17:32 And BF 210813

Just for the fun of it I emailed Pepsi in Thailand and filled out the CS form for Pepsi in US

Emailed failed sending it to the TH company.

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

[email protected]

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain intl.pepsico.com bymail.pepsico.com. [204.136.64.90].

To my suprise I got a reply within a couple of hours from the US contact asking me to contact Pepsico in Thailand when I replied to the email I got:

[email protected]

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain pepsi.com by mail.pepsico.com. [204.136.80.100].

The error that the other server returned was:
550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.
Anyways it were just for fun to complaint about a subpar product I sure when I go to Big C tomorrow and buy another 10 bottles they will be fine but I will check the production date.
Edited by spacemand

Just for the fun of it I emailed Pepsi in Thailand and filled out the CS form for Pepsi in US

Emailed failed sending it to the TH company.

[email protected]

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain intl.pepsico.com bymail.pepsico.com. [204.136.64.90].

To my suprise I got a reply within a couple of hours from the US contact asking me to contact Pepsico in Thailand when I replied to the email I got:

[email protected]

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain pepsi.com by mail.pepsico.com. [204.136.80.100].

The error that the other server returned was:

550 #5.1.0 Address rejected.

Anyways it were just for fun to complaint about a subpar product I sure when I go to Big C tomorrow and buy another 10 bottles they will be fine but I will check the production date.

After Pepsi changed its maker or whatever it's called , I find the taste is also more sweet,some large bottles pop and some have no fizz as you mentioned.

Some I had , had very strange caps, small and close to the neck, hard to open.

Cans are now smaller but cost same, and large bottles stayed same size but price up by about 3-4 baht

[email protected]

Emails to a NO REPLY email address tend to fail.coffee1.gif