Marrage visa run to Myanmar?

I assume it can be done, and will it only take 2 days?

What I need to bring is marrage certificate, copy of plane ticket back to thailand, money, passport photos, copy of the house book thing.

Anything else? Bank book or anything? I have the 400k Baht.

Thanks.

If you have 400k for two months you can extend at local immigration office for a year. For a visa you would require Marriage certificate/copy of wife ID card and home register minimum and this may only be single entry - I would not assume a multi entry anywhere other than Laos, although proof of 400k in bank may help at most locations.

I will be in Myanmar and this is not to renew. I have a tourist visa now.

I guess can you please tell me if I am correct about the info in the OP? I can not find info about this anywhere.

A single entry is fine. I only need it to renew my drivers liecence and make a second bank account.

Thanks.

Never met anyone that got their marriage visa in Myanmar but as long as they go to the consulate or Embassy in Rangoon shouldn't be a problem.

Where are you going tin Myanmar? Rangoon I assume. You need to go to a Thai embassy or consulate not just at the border. You can not switch a tourist visa to a marriage in country.

As stated before go to Laos or Malaysia is best to get the marriage visa, single entry and then renew it for one year at immigration.

Copies of marriage license, your passport and photocopy of your passport 2 photos, wife's Thai ID, wife's landbook, and proof of 400k baht in the bank if multi entry in malaysia don't need for single entry.

I posted that you were not correct in OP - you will also require wife ID card and home register copies just about anywhere these days and also good to have a current note from her asking for the visa to be issued (although not normally asked). She should sign and date the copies to help prove relationship is current.

I posted that you were not correct in OP - you will also require wife ID card and home register copies just about anywhere these days and also good to have a current note from her asking for the visa to be issued (although not normally asked). She should sign and date the copies to help prove relationship is current.

Okay, I will add this to my list.

Also to the others telling me to go to Loas when I have to be Yangon, well, that is a bit silly (unless it can't be done in Yangon) :)

I am sure you can get a single entry non-o visa (it is not called a marriage visa) based upon marriage in Rangoon.

If you want a multiple entry non-o it will a big maybe because there have been no reports of them being issued there.