unregistered antique honda

johnmcc6

I am looking at an old Honda 70 some 35 years old abandoned several years ago in hotel car park.It has no plates and no papers. It is in great shape and would make a fun toy. Any idea if it can get re registered ?? What if one gets pulled over with no plates??? A shame to scrap it. Any ideas?

Leave it alone unless you got a farm out in the sticks where you can have some fun on it.

I tried a couple of Cups as I was at some stage interested owing one. After I tried 2 that was for sale a ridiculous high prices I am glad I walked away.

don't bother trying to re-register the bike. I have a 65-66' honda 125cc refurbished w/chrome engine and turns heads all over town, but

it doesn't have any paper. I tried at the local vehicle registration but no one knows anything on how to re-register the bike, in my case

as an example, I was told to find the original bike owner using the bike/vehicle serial #, once track down, bring him in or sign a affidavit

type statement of sold or release but again, this is Thailand and there may be many ownership to the bike.

PROBABLY worth a lot of money in spare parts..strip it and sell it a little at a time...run a free ad in Thaivisa...If it is a just a 80cc 90cc etc..the FRONT PLATE TAG which symbol is "90"..is worth 300b..anyhow many sites online with free ads and maybe you can help out a restoration project..POST a picture and let us see..I have some knowledge the older Hondas..but a picture would seal the deal. I will help you if you need more information and it is a bucket of worms to get anything registered when there is no book etc..

and have to pay porabor and tax over the whole period

gonna be alot if the car is standing there for a while

no pororbor just tax and 10baht a year fine.

Problem is have to have registered owner.