T-shirt printer for more complex design needed.

seefah

Hi guys,

I'm looking for some advice please on T-shirt printers in Bangkok.

Most print shops I have come across can only print in A4 or A3 size on the center front and back of the t-shirt. However my design is a bit more complex as its bigger than A3, has artwork that goes up to the shoulders and follows about an inch below the neck line, has artwork that wraps around from front to back on one side and needs to have a solid colour fade to black (gradient effect). There is also a fair amount of gold coloured artwork which I'd hope would be in foil print as first choice if not too expensive, or perhaps just gold coloured paint. Black t-shirts are to be used.

So given the unusual requirements for the shirt, can anyone with experience suggest particular shops to try for maybe 100 pieces to start with, would be good to have a sample too. Any other advice also welcome.

Thanks,

Seefah.

Not Bangkok , Phuket. However for what you need they can definately provide high quality prints , if no joy in bkk google pma screenprint. Owners a Kiwi . Had plenty of work done with them over the years.

Very technical shirt you want. Yes the experts can do it, but expect to pay.

You can search for inkjet T shirt printing as well - a new technology, A2 may do your shirts.

Google 'pattaya t shirts' for a traditional printer, don't know how good he is.

Edited by DekDaeng