powerbank chargers for iphone5 shopping in Bangkok

hermespan

i gave up nought nothing because I found the selection so confusing and very few of the brands available Pantip Plaza and M K. match the USA and UK-oriented review websites. Plus some (most) seem to be knock offs and fakes of knock offs. i don't mind if the vendor tells you that often they don't. it'sreally buyer beware. Regarding a related product search I found a wall outlet cable that suits the thicker prongs for India, only to discover that the Nepali-Burmese salseman didn't know or didn't care that according to the product number it is for the ipad not iphone.

there are some shops that soecialize in powerbanks, but I just don't know whether to trust them.

so, I am going to stay with my old 'One Time' ergonomic (curved) medium grey powerbanks as they worked fine on my samsung tablet. the only problem (other than the fiddly small) adapters for various devices, is that I don't know which USB out to use - presumably one is for faster and o e for slower charge. thr numbers are written so small I can't read them. I can use my Apple or knockoff USB. to lightening cable instead of the one that comes with the three year old product yes? i am concerned about frying my ecpensive ($1300) iphone buy I also don't want to be locked in to using Apple products.

my old powerbank (battery pack) reads the followong...

brand: On Time

model: 015

Capacity: 8000 Mah

DC in: 6.0V-1000mA

DC out: A. 5.3V-1000mA

B. 5.3V-2000mA

Presomg I buy a pair of glasses to read whether A or B, which one is best?

Thd biggrst surprise when I bougjt these at Pantip Plaza about five years ago is Zi thought they would goll up the device like a blood trsnsfusion or filling up the gas, but in fact ig is more like plugging on s lawn mower - you have yo keep them plugged in to work.

what I like aBout 'On Time' is the shape. They fit the human body/fanny pack. I not square. I see upon closer inspection that the A And .B are large enough to read. One Time shows how far charging is going ong by four blue lights. it uses a mini USB to getcharged up from the wall anx has an LED. light.

once I used them yo power up an MP3 player with a non rechareable battery and although it didn't kill the device it did erase All content as if I sent it into shock.

i don't mind payinv more for ser i e but I would prefer to talk yo the proprietor who is an ecpert rather than to a salesman. the department stores appear to have better quality like Belkin but the staff is fisinterested or ignorant (rather than interested and ignorant like me). MBK has more informed stass but because there is no way a ZMOPHIE. juice pack can sell for THB960 the management is less honest. plus almost everybody sells 99% the very same thing.