Best premium reseller Apple and technin BKK. for post sales service?

hermespan

Or even a private shop unrelated to Apple in any official way but staff are whiz kids and if you're willing to pay their service price they can solve your problem fast.

I have bern to multiple Apple licensed (?) shops in BKK. and the usual answer is 'I don't know'. It's not like I expect free advice. I am happy, even eager, to pay for the hour for experienced efficient technical service and troubleshooting.

Yet the first question get asked is 'where did you buy your iphone?' And technicians when they see the problem is a combination of Audio Technica (US company, sold in Singapore) and Apple and requires tinkering for which I am happy yo pay by the hour, successful result, they just won 't touch my problem.

With the iPhone it is a little bit different in terms of how they arrange the after sales service.

1. The iPhone unlike other Apple products it doesn't have worldwide warranty

2. Telephone companies will only service phones purchased through them. "Premium resellers" got their iPhone stock from these telcos (for example; the one in Chiang Mai has its stock from Dtac). Therefore if you get your iPhone from these premium resellers you will have to get service from the telcos.

3. Some also get their iPhones from Apple Online Store. Then you have to get your phone serviced by Apple Authorized Service Provider (ASP)

But with the Macs, all of them are obliged to offer you service.

Hope this answers your question.