Where to buy aftermarket parts for Honda MSX125 in Pattaya?

PomRakBKK

as you down Pattaya Tai, from Sukhumvit there is a shop on the right that sells all sorts of accessories for small bikes...has a Thai name .... also another shop as you go further down the rd at the cross-road across from 7-11..

Also a place that has recently opened is on Siam country rd about 100 meters from Sukumvit on the left.. i have seen them blinging up a couple MSXs last week... not sure if the first place only sells stuff and maybe does not fit them ?

Edited by William Osborne

GT Rider on Pattaya Tai has a large range of accessories for most scooters, from Suk road they are about 1km down on the right hand side (if you go past the Shell petrol station you have gone too far)..... green coloured shop front.

Thanks a lot! I just found a place in soi buakow but not sure if they have what i need. Will go by there in the morning.
Looking for low profile mirrors and a twin exhaust system and everything else to make it faster.

If anyone has a name or website of a shop please let me know.

Thanks a lot! I just found a place in soi buakow but not sure if they have what i need. Will go by there in the morning.

Looking for low profile mirrors and a twin exhaust system and everything else to make it faster.

If it's the place I'm thinking of on soi buakhao, don't go there. Terribly expensive.

Went to the shop on pattaya klang. If you drive from sukhumvit its on the right side, pretty close to a gas station. (Thanks again for the tip!)

Great services and fair prices. Paid around 7k for a 2 pipe exhaust system and some other minor modifications.

Went to the shop on pattaya klang. If you drive from sukhumvit its on the right side, pretty close to a gas station. (Thanks again for the tip!)

Great services and fair prices. Paid around 7k for a 2 pipe exhaust system and some other minor modifications.

Where on Klang is a gas station ?

I hate to badmouth a shop, but if you are talking about the shop across from the new Pattaya City Hospital, stay away. They claim to be open 24 hours. I had to stop by their one day at 5:15pm. All of their real mechanics went home at 5:00pm, and that leaves their 14 year old cousins to (work) on your bike. After they were done doing all of the damage, and fixing nothing, I had to go to my regular shop the next day and spend 1200 baht just to fix the damage those kids did to my bike. All the tools they used were a long screwdriver, (prybar), and a hammer.