Best Thai/English keyboard, Android

kokesaat

I have a Samsung Duos smartphone and have installed the manman keyboard app....allows me to switch between Thai and English keyboards with a simple key press (next to the space key). I use this keyboard most every day, especially when adding new flashcards to my Anki decks (on my smartphone).

The downside of manman is that it doesn't have predictive text (either for Thai or for English). Can anyone recommend a Thai/English app that allows switching with a single key press and offers predictive typing, for English or Thai or both?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Try Tswipe Pro.

According to the description: "This application can't sell in Android market due to it doesn't support Thailand"

Again, my quest is for a one-key changeable keyboard (English/Thai) with predictive texting in both languages. It may not yet be available....but if someone knows an app that fits, please let me know.

You're in luck! Just download Swiftkey. Once setup on your phone, go under the settings > languages > and download the Thai pack. Change the theme if you like too, I prefer the "holo" theme. To switch back and forth between English and Thai, just swipe the spacebar. See how the predictive text works for you, but for my limited scope of words so far, it seems to fair fine.

Try Tswipe Pro.

According to the description: "This application can't sell in Android market due to it doesn't support Thailand"

Again, my quest is for a one-key changeable keyboard (English/Thai) with predictive texting in both languages. It may not yet be available....but if someone knows an app that fits, please let me know.

Really, I use TSwipe-Pro keyboard in my android phone (Thai phone number) and it is a free keyboard app.

post-72780-0-68211200-1377575601_thumb.j

Edited by joy16