Can I get non immigrant Visa?

It makes no since to me that you chose the 3 entry tourist visa over the multiple entry non-o. Overall cost for a 3 entry is higher than multiple. Visa 3000 baht plus 2 extensions totalling 3800 baht is 1800 baht more than multiple entry (5000 baht).

in my case totally untrue but u're not thinking out of the box of course as is classic on TV.

Figures show each entry on a tourist visa is 1,000 baht and each extension for 30 days is 1,900 baht, while a multiple non-O is 5,000 baht.

Simple math shows the multiple non-O is cheaper.

I paid 150 euro for non O year.

triple TR 90 euro. these are the prices i pay at the consulate.

2 months, exit.

2 months, exit.

2 months, exit combined w/ travel 1 month in myanmar.

fly back in without visa.

8 months, right...

Name the Consulate

Indeed cheaper than a multiple non-O, but that is not an 8 month stay on tourist visas.

i never wrote i stayed 8 months on TR visa. i wrote i was only going to stay 8 months hence went for triple TR. and the way i filled in these 8 months makes perfectly sense and is cheaper than what the smart aleck said...

i never stay XX months just in thailand, even with the NON-O i was >3 months in Myanmar (over the course of 15 months). but this is not the issue. the issue is

that i got non-o for the reasons i stated, and was offered one again the year after. case closed as far as i'm concerned. the know-it-alls on this site can go find the consulate. the OP can try exactly as i stated.

Edited by stickylies

Indeed cheaper than a multiple non-O, but that is not an 8 month stay on tourist visas.

i never stay XX months just in thailand, even with the NON-O i was >3 months in Myanmar (over the course of 15 months). but this is not the issue. the issue is

that i got non-o for the reasons i stated, and was offered one again the year after. case closed as far as i'm concerned. the know-it-alls on this site can go find the consulate. the OP can try exactly as i stated.

Just as a matter of interest which visa allows more than 3 months in Myanmar , what is the cost and where is it obtained ?

Just as a matter of interest which visa allows more than 3 months in Myanmar , what is the cost and where is it obtained ?

did i say i stayed 3 consecutive months? again, think out of the box please and don't jump to conclusions.

this guy lives in myanmat acording to his profile if you can belive anything he says it is quite clear No non o are NOT issued for under 50 and again he has Not stated the Other reason so i agree troll does not know what he is talking about

this guy lives in myanmat acording to his profile if you can belive anything he says it is quite clear No non o are NOT issued for under 50 and again he has Not stated the Other reason so i agree troll does not know what he is talking about

hi there, shall we place a bet or not? i will gladly provide scan of NON-O, my age (below 50), no thai wife nor family ok? 5K euro. for less i don't go to the scan shop. u have big mouth calling people a troll let's see if you also have big mouth to bet.

my profile = anno 2013. non-o was 2010 and offered again for 2011. u still don't get it do u...

You guys are still debating with someone nicked "stickylies" that will not even mention the Consulate where he is "offered" Visas, and won't bother posting proof for less than 5,000 Euro ? All it takes is a cellphone picture.

This thread is pointless for two reasons

The OP has stated it was over 3 years ago (many things have changed since then) my advice to the OP is to do a little recent research on the Topic, there was a time in the last 5 years when I could get a multiple O at under 50yoa not married and no finance required - not the case today

The OP has refused to give any details of his source or even if the same source it offering the same deal today

what's the point of this thread apart from wasting peoples times

HMMMMM Im the OP and I never said any of the things you mentioned smedly!

If you read the first post or thread subject you will see why this thread is not pointless! I have the answers I need and have ignored the nonsense from time wasters.

Cheers for wasting your time on my pointless thread

If you read the first post or thread subject you will see why this thread is not pointless! I have the answers I need and have ignored the nonsense from time wasters.

i think he confused you with sticky

Dellie, So you reckon you dont need a visa to register a car? What does the certificate of residency document in it? What office did you register a vehicle at with out a visa?

Yes the land transport department thingy whatever it's called care nothing about your visa. They are not immigration. What they need to register a vehicle is either a Tabien baan (house book) or the certificate of residency stating you live here. Before I had my house book I registered 1 motorcycle and 2 cars this way. I should add both were purchased new and the dealership (in my case Toyota, Cheverolet and Honda) did everything in regards to registration. Please note though that this was quite a few years ago. I have had my house book for about 5 years so this might all have changed. Perhaps someone else has more up to date info.

yeh sorry about that I was half sleeping and I did confuse you with sticky

Just replace OP with sticky

Edited by smedly
  • Like 1

I paid 150 euro for non O year.

triple TR 90 euro. these are the prices i pay at the consulate.

2 months, exit.

2 months, exit.

2 months, exit combined w/ travel 1 month in myanmar.

fly back in without visa.

8 months, right...

That version you can use. if you are, anyway always travelling somewhere,

but if not, the possible necessary extensions and also the Border run trips, cost for motorbike, car gasoline ect or Bus, Visa fees there for Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, only Malaysia not, or, flights to other countries, cost you also a bit, eating your 150 -90 Euro pillow, by far, away. rolleyes.gif