Sri-Lankan Father and Son attempt suicide at North Pattaya Bungalow

webfact

Sri-Lankan Father and Son attempt suicide at North Pattaya Bungalow

sri-lanka-1.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police and rescue services were called to a Bungalow Resort in the far northern-outskirts of Pattaya on Thursday afternoon after the owner of the resort reported the attempted suicide of a Sri Lankan Father and Son.

Officers and medics arrived at the Bayak Bungalows in Soi 27 off the Sukhumvit Road and first attended to Mr. Agalakotuwe Ranasinghe aged 63. He was lying in the street and was surrounded by green-colored vomit and was unconscious and barely breathing.

Inside Bungalow Number 6 was his son, Mr. Gaya Ranasinghe aged 32. He was lying on the bathroom floor in a semi-naked and semi-conscious state and was also covered in green vomit.

A bottle of weed killer was found next to the bed as was more of the green vomit which is thought to have originated from the Father.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/104721/sri-lankan-father-son-attempt-suicide-north-pattaya-bungalow/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2013-10-04

Sad that anyone finds himself in a situation where suicide is the only perceived solution, but choosing to do it with weed killer has to be high on the list of most awful ways to go about it.

It very sad that. Wonder why they would do this, possible had dealings with some ladies and lost a lot and could not face the shame, poor buggers. Hope they come right and can give reason to the police and they can do some thing if cheated.

Terrible bur also somewhat pathetic ordeal.

Being in love with someone from Buriram and ending up trying to kill himself. Talk about desperation. I sort of feel for them but also am a bit curious of the circumstances that lead to all this.

Sri Lanka has it' own problems but this is rather curious case. Never heard of father and son trying to kill themselves over son's love affair.

Hope the best for them.

Sad that anyone finds himself in a situation where suicide is the only perceived solution, but choosing to do it with weed killer has to be high on the list of most awful ways to go about it.

It very sad that. Wonder why they would do this, possible had dealings with some ladies and lost a lot and could not face the shame, poor buggers. Hope they come right and can give reason to the police and they can do some thing if cheated.

NO woman is worth taking your own life, NOT ONE!!

And NOT ONE man.

If they suicided because of money troubles I wonder what will they do once shown the hospital bills cheesy.gif

What a sad, lonely person you must be to find humour in something where two people thought life wasn't worth living. I really despair sometimes at the mind-set of some TV members. I would go as far to say that your post is shameful.

• Like 2

If they suicided because of money troubles I wonder what will they do once shown the hospital bills cheesy.gif

What a sad, lonely person you must be to find humour in something where two people thought life wasn't worth living. I really despair sometimes at the mind-set of some TV members. I would go as far to say that your post is shameful.

Just his nickname (a vulgar and unfunny 'joke') reveals a lot about him.., pitiful.

NO woman is worth taking your own life, NOT ONE!!

#43 at Spanky's in NEP does. Knock yourself out.