Does Thailand need you?

Phronesis

Then we have white skin, and in thailand, it's a social distinction, we are automatically part of the higher class, when in Europe we don't have this concept really.

LOL,(" farang are automatically part of the higher class".)  <deleted>, wise up, farangs are lower than soi dogs, thats why many of them marry prostitutes. How many high class thai men marry Issan pros. Please,Wise up

Not totally true, many Thai ladies date only farangs.

They say Thai boys drink and are butterfly.

If you look outside of the bar, you can find good women. These women are much better than what you can get In western countries.

So it s up to you what kind of woman you want date. Not my fault if you guys look for the low class of ladies here.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C'mon CC - 'Thai man no good' has to be right up there with 'I like fat man, same-same you !'. Do you honestly believe either of those old chestnuts ?

Even if they dont have a Thai 'boyfriend' as such, no shortage of Thai guys doing sterling Gik duty. I've said it before - Thailand completely cured me of sexual jealousy, and I'm only a weekend warrior.

Not totally true, many Thai ladies date only farangs.

They say Thai boys drink and are butterfly.

If you look outside of the bar, you can find good women. These women are much better than what you can get In western countries.

So it s up to you what kind of woman you want date. Not my fault if you guys look for the low class of ladies here.

Cheap Charly, it looks like you're going to fail with women in Thailand too.

Those women who only date farangs don't have a choice because they're considered unattractive by the Thai men they want. A farang is the next best thing if only because he has a lot more money than she does.

I saw a Russian older in her 50s buying those delicious rote's pancakes from a street pancake-seller-guy in Koh Chang. The price was approx 35 baht. she payed with a 1000baht note and "keep the change" Think he drove straight home and took his gf out for dinner after biggrin.png Does Thailand need you?When I'm in Holiday I do a lot of things"spending as much as I need to feel that I'm really on a vacation" But the Russian lady. Asking the Thais working at the tourist places, Answer would be: YES!!!!

• Like 1

As a Country collectively they don't need us,as primary supporters of families that's a different story,which the Government already know the answer to that, and would certainly not want to acknowledge. Now what was the name of the Thai Politician,who was telling Thai Ladies, to marry a Farang if you want a good life?

I saw a Russian older in her 50s buying those delicious rote's pancakes from a street pancake-seller-guy in Koh Chang. The price was approx 35 baht. she payed with a 1000baht note and "keep the change" Think he drove straight home and took his gf out for dinner after biggrin.png Does Thailand need you?When I'm in Holiday I do a lot of things"spending as much as I need to feel that I'm really on a vacation" But the Russian lady. Asking the Thais working at the tourist places, Answer would be: YES!!!!Amusing

Amusing story. I 'Liked' it.

It reminded me another one about three Russians in a cafe.

FIRST: "How much is a coffee with liquor?" - $6-90... pays $10 and says - "keep the change".

SECOND: "How much is a bottle of liquor?" - $39-99... pays $50 and says - "keep the change".

THIRD: "How much is a shot of vodka?" - $5-00... pays $100 and says - " non-drinker, no change needed".

Back to OP question:

Thailand needs less rain in flooded areas.

Thailand needs more rain in dry areas, like Esaan.

Thailand needs to keep its collective face for coming Asea.

Thailand needs a better exchange rate (whatever it is?).

Thailand needs to become a real Hub of something.

Thailand does not need me, you or anybody else irrespective of whether we pay taxes, employ Thais, abide by their Laws or promote better education...

(The last two issues are especially suspect as bad example, challenge to existing order of things and generally foreign to Thainess).

To Thai Bashing squad: - I love you too. laugh.png

Edited by ABCer