Best Current English Language content cable/satellite TV in Pattaya?

avander

I guess the title says it all but at the risk of sounding lazy because I know there are heaps of posts on general cable/sat providers in Pattaya,who has the best English language content at the moment?

I like my sci-fi and fantasy, in addition to recent release and classic movies and docos like Discovery and History channels, Australia network (I'm aussie after all) and a bit of classic tv series.

IPTV isn't part of my inquiry...yet and believe it or not I'm not too into the Sports channels... :P

Oh, and it's gotta be reasonable cost too.

I don't want everything do I? ;o)>

Call TrueVisions and tell them you want the full service if they have EPL.

They will tell you they don't have EPL but will then drop prices drastically to get you on board.

They have good English language content.

Movies / National Geo / Discovery / History / general entertainment too.

Tell them I recommended you too for extra discount cheesy.gif

• Like 1

Hi all, tenuously related points:

1. I downloaded HOLA unblocker / accelerator to access Pandora on my Android phone and tablet. It works like a bought one and I will likely install on my desktop too, when it arrives) I'm wondering though, if anyone knows if HOLA works with Torrents or even if I need such a tool for Torrents here in LOS?

I do download some series (eg GOT) and, I expect will still need to due to Thai censors and availability so wondering how torrents go in this part of the world?

I still like the options provided by a PVR and Cbl/Sat which was the reason for my original post.