HTC support / service in Chiang Mai

stuartd1

I have a wildfire which resets after making or receiving a voice call. I then have to reboot by removing battery and restarting. SMS messages seem fine.

Does anyone else have/has had a similar problem?

Does anyone know where I can get support in CM? the HTC place in Airport plaza seems to have dissapeared, I was referred to a "service centre" over the road near the driving range but that was a waste of time.

Probably not! I'm not a geek.

I only use it for phone and text, usually leave the wifi off to conserve battery. I have no wish or need.to get email or surf from my phone. I chose it for physical size which makes the screen too small for practical use of these functions. I have searched for updates on occasion but just get a spinning wheel for 5 minutes, so I cancel.

This is why I need to find a sevice centre to sort out.

Have you tried restoring the phone to it's original factory settings? It might work but you'll need to back-up anything such as contacts beforehand. (maybe onto your micro sd card)

Turn off the phone and then hold the volume down button and the power button for about 5 seconds until it powers up. Then navigate to Factory Reset with the volume down button and press the power button. Not saying this will solve your problem but it's worth a try if you can't find any professional support.

Best of luck

CP49