What ever happened to that guy on Louis Theroux

scubascuba3

Remember that weird weekend programme about Thailand dating. Remember that older guy who was trying to find a wife, he had high blood pressure, got wound up easy. What ever happened to him? He might be on Thai Visa :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

I remember watching the show and thinking what a complete plank he was. He was behaving like he was on a supermarket trolley-dash for a ready-assembled, plug 'n' play life partner that would actually love him after one or two dates. cheesy.gif

Turns out the sap married a Thai woman . . . . after three days, <deleted>.

He blew quite a lot of coin on gifts and financial support but she binned him for someone else once his dosh ran out.

I remember watching the show and thinking what a complete plank he was. He was behaving like he was on a supermarket trolley-dash for a ready-assembled, plug 'n' play life partner that would actually love him after one or two dates. cheesy.gif

Turns out the sap married a Thai woman . . . . after three days, <deleted>.

He blew quite a lot of coin on gifts and financial support but she binned him for someone else once his dosh ran out.

He did not have much money anyway .He was ex Army ,living in a Council flat .I think she dished him for being dead boring ,as well as being poor .

Edited by anto

HE was an utter knobhead ,they were never legally married and in the end she binned him ,i believe he eventually married another thai woman.

No when he married her before buddha and splashing around large wads of cash she was still in a divorce battle with another brit thats why she could not get a visa for the uk and mr palmer had to find out the hard way.

Now she is happily married to a belgian guy after milking mr palmer and her former brit lover .

I really feel sorry for mr palmer i really do he seemed like a stand up guy who wanted to start a new life .

Edited by Kudel

HE was an utter knobhead ,they were never legally married and in the end she binned him ,i believe he eventually married another thai woman.

No when he married her before buddha and splashing around large wads of cash she was still in a divorce battle with another brit thats why she could not get a visa for the uk and mr palmer had to find out the hard way.

Now she is happily married to a belgian guy after milking mr palmer and her former brit lover .

I really feel sorry for mr palmer i really do he seemed like a stand up guy who wanted to start a new life .

Yes he seemed a decent guy and no match for the cunning Thai Ladys ,who use those dating sites .The Brit guy with the flat cap ,who owned the Dateing agency seemed like a right creep though .He married one of the girls who was just 18 years old and the marriage lasted just 2 weeks lol .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFyZE5dvHsw

Even if you can't be bothered watching the whole 13 minutes, please stick around for the 3.30 minute mark where a man stands up from the audience with possibly the most bizarre haircut and fashion sense combo, like some crazed Howard Jones impersonator and makes the whole thing seem magically surreal. :)

Edited by Rumblecat
  • Like 2

The guy's a loser all the way.

Quite amusing that many of his sentiments about British/Western women echo those of more than a few of the more hapless TV forum members.

Utterly ridiculous that a man should feel intimidated or emasculated by an independent woman.

Why would anyone hunt for a woman who's dependent upon him for everything?

Major turn off.

• Like 1

Utterly ridiculous that a man should feel intimidated or emasculated by an independent woman.

Major turn off.

My view is that there are thousands with his attitude in Thailand and PI - flame me if you will, but that's how I see it,. Few are as pathetic, granted, but the attitude is still there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP0O8TPAdhA

That guy looks like an extra from Fawlty Towers (the Major, perhaps ?). Creepy mofo.

Quite amusing that many of his sentiments about British/Western women echo those of more than a few of the more hapless TV forum members.

Major turn off.

So what you doing in Thailand then?

Major turn off.

So what you doing in Thailand then?

Your point?