New UK passport

28 days door to door is the going rate but some can expect longer/may need to submit new photos if their photos were photo-shopped & not detected prior to being forwarded to HMPO.

HTH

Just for info,

Payment taken 18th Nov, new PP arrived yesterday. 18 days ? includes Sat's and Sun's

Edited by overherebc

28 days door to door is the going rate but some can expect longer/may need to submit new photos if their photos were photo-shopped & not detected prior to being forwarded to HMPO.

HTH

Just for info,

Payment taken 18th Nov, new PP arrived yesterday.  18 days ? includes Sat's and Sun's

Good to know I am sending mine for renewal next week

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

HTH

Just for info,

Payment taken 18th Nov, new PP arrived yesterday. 18 days ? includes Sat's and Sun's

Good to know I am sending mine for renewal next week

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Do it tomorrow or Monday . Xmas coming up. V busy period.

That's very interesting the link confirms the applications now have to be sent to Liverpool.

They used to justify the extra cost of processing an overseas application by claiming they had to factor in the cost of maintaining an office in Hong Kong. Now they have seemingly done away with this, surely the cost should be the same as a UK application, plus the extra cost of delivery, but no it's still an extra £55, plus the courier fee.

Simply amazing.

I wonder what happened to the plan to apply online?