Thai Tourist visa in Kuala Lumpur

Why not do it in Singapore instead? Flights from BKK to SIN can be found cheaper than BKK to KUL, hotels and food will be more expensive than KUL when you get there, but overall it's a much more clean, pleasant and hassle-free place to visit for 2 or 3 days. Getting the Thai tourist visa is dead easy at the Thai Embassy on Orchard Road in the heart of Singapore's shopping district and personally I can't stand the overcrowded, dirty, chaotic KL and the rudeness of its people. Pay a little more and have a nice break in Singapore, just don't take your wife/GF because it's a shopaholic's paradise.

Why not do it in Singapore instead? Flights from BKK to SIN can be found cheaper than BKK to KUL, hotels and food will be more expensive than KUL when you get there, but overall it's a much more clean, pleasant and hassle-free place to visit for 2 or 3 days. Getting the Thai tourist visa is dead easy at the Thai Embassy on Orchard Road in the heart of Singapore's shopping district and personally I can't stand the overcrowded, dirty, chaotic KL and the rudeness of its people. Pay a little more and have a nice break in Singapore, just don't take your wife/GF because it's a shopaholic's paradise.

kl is easier less paperwork take 1000 baht and a photo with . singapore embassy is terrible they want proof of funds return tickets plus other documents who cares if the people are rude your there to get in and get out .

• 2 months later...

so its 50 - 50 now, right?

I am from Phuket, and want to fly to get visa... enough bus travel for me. To KL is very cheap flight on my dates, and that would be best opportunity.

And also I been in Penang already, want to see something new for 2-3 days staying.

To Fly to Laos and Vietnam is quite expensive...

I can't predict anything about KL.

For Vientiane check for flights to Udon Thani via Bangkok, From there it is a short van ride to the bridge in Nong Kai. Nok Air has flights to Vientiane that are fly/ride via Udon. One trip to Vientiane is equal to 2 to anywhere else because they do 2 entry visas.

Unfortunately no good offer in that sides.. only KL flights very good by price. And also I am not interested in double visa, not that time

If somebody got information about current situation in KL Thai embassy, inform please. How I see in most topics here, europeans (EU) had no problem there

Could you provide more info please? Never heard about that route )

May be some url about it?

All I know is that there is, or maybe was, a boat service from Phuket to Langkawi and also a boat service from Langkawi to Penang. Could be an interesting trip.

Could you provide more info please? Never heard about that route )

May be some url about it?

All I know is that there is, or maybe was, a boat service from Phuket to Langkawi and also a boat service from Langkawi to Penang. Could be an interesting trip.

noooo way. 10 hours prom Phuket to Langkawi.. horrable

Ah.. dont wanna drive with that buses again to Penang.. sick.gifbah.gif

I know it ) I explored Penang well last time on a bike )

But I talking about differenet thing - visa will be ready about 3 o 4 pm (if I correctly remember) and that departure

"Train 21 is also now stopping at Butterworth departing at 16.00 and arriving at 22.28" is not good also... not a fact I will get in time. And dont see any reason to stay in Penang longer after visa, cause nothing to do there anymore

You can fly to Penang. Either Fire Fly or Air Asia go there.

From Phuket?

A number of solutions/ options have been offered but none will suffice and sure as day is light there are not an infinite number of options.

Yes from Phuket. Check their websites.

• Like 1

You can fly to Penang. Either Fire Fly or Air Asia go there.

From Phuket?

A number of solutions/ options have been offered but none will suffice and sure as day is light there are not an infinite number of options.

Yes from Phuket. Check their websites.

Interesting that AirAsia offer cheaper price for fly to KL if compare to Penang... but its closer )

Edit: its because no direct flight from Phuket to Peneng at AirAsia. Flight is through KL.

FireFly make better offer, but need to plan it at least 1 month before

Edited by getIt